Spectral Jester

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay its up and running, lets see how it pans out.

We've created a gamertag just for this forum, reasoning behind this, a gamertag that will list all members who is online, whos not, what there playing.

Want to find members to game with, chat with, or even challenge the staff to a game? well it should all be here.

Dont bother clogging up your friends list with loads of people, have 1 gamertag on your friends list, that will show everyone.

Hopefully this will work out okay, I use a similar one for Gears of War, and it works a treat. so lets see how it goes.

All you have to do is send a friend request to the gamertag 'Forum 343i' we'll accept it then you can check the friends list on the gamertag to see who is online.

That gamertag again is Forum 343i

This post has been promoted to an article

Due to High Demand a new gamertag has been added. Community343

This sounds awesome!

-OrangeSpartan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see the use of this, can someone explain?

I believe it works in this manner. By adding this account as a friend, you will be put on its friends list. Once on it's friend list, by accessing the Xbox menu, and checking your friend's list, you may select this particular account and open up additional details for it. By entering the right tab and checking this account's friends, you will be able to see every other player who has added this account (AKA - other forum members). In this way, you can either add these members to your friends list, or just send them game invites. I think the main purpose for this is to encourage the community to get together more and play together more. It's also useful, if say perhaps, you are going to do a Custom Game map testing and can't find players. - You would check the friends list and see who else is playing Reach. You could send these people a message and explain that you need help, so perhaps they will join you. These accounts are not made to play with, but are rather an online address book to each community member's gamertag. Like a phonebook of sorts which allows you to connect with other community members. Anyways, I'm not certain if a full description has been written out for this somewhere else in the thread, but I just thought that I might post this, as it is my understanding that this would be the logical purpose for these accounts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...