These are the kinds of noobs I hate...

Planet Etrius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_PScPtB1uE&feature=related

If you view his other gameplays before this and probably afterward he is a stereotypical noob that has no basic instincts (like shooting around a jackals shield), doesn't think paying attention during missions might help, will walk over something that prompts him to use it like a health pack, never shuts the hell up in general, etc. Just watch ok, but mainly the videos before this one. I'm not bashing him for being bad, but he's clowning the game and hating on it then bitching when he sucks.

I have seen much worse, but I decided to put this out now. It's an epidemic.

If you view his other gameplays before this and probably afterward he is a stereotypical noob that has no basic instincts (like shooting around a jackals shield), doesn't think paying attention during missions might help, will walk over something that prompts him to use it like a health pack, never shuts the hell up in general, etc. Just watch ok, but mainly the videos before this one. I'm not bashing him for being bad, but he's clowning the game and hating on it then bitching when he sucks.

Yeah, typical newbs. Thing is they either get better or stop playing. And it was once the same with most "pros" too, if you will recall. Maybe not so much the raging and stupid commentary, but the lack of instincts.

Wow, he has a target locater and won't even use it.

hahahaha.

Failed assassination, he shoots at rocks, he decides to go all pro and melee Elites and then thinks "Ahhh they have guns", proceeds to run away, dies while running away, refuses to pick up other really good weapons, doesn't use his target locator and when he does he MISSES. XD this is too hilarious.

i'm sorry i couldn't even get through with the whole vid. i think this is just as bad as the guy who posted the "greatest halo reach player ever" vid. i posted on my facebook. the guy gets pissed when he gets assassinated, he takes the energy sword and uses it to steal his teammate's kills. then he goes on and on in his fake ghetto voice about how he is the best. i laughed hard when i read the comments lol. but people like that either need to get better, or accept that they are not the best, or good for that matter, and deal with it.

i myself, not the best player in the world, in fact i might just be one of the worst, but i have my days where i lead the team, get over 20 kills in one match, and assassinate more the three times, i have never insulted another player, and laughed when i got killed. in campaign...i can't seem to beat oni sword base on legendary TT-TT, don't laugh, i can't seem to stratigiclly keep myself alive. without help. and i get to the point where i say "that's it, you win reach! you win!"

• 4 weeks later...

LOL, just because he sucks dosen't mean you can critisize him, theirs millions of reason he sucks bad right now (High as hell, drunk as ****, just got over a hangover, exctasy, just had sex, spermed on his controllerLOL ETC) I,ve played Halo since 2001 and I still kind of suck a little bit, no ones that good all the time

Well not everyone is as awesome as you I too began playing halo like that... not for winning but just for the fun hell be happy they took out the backsmack from halo 1 with which you could beat a friend t death with one hit... Kinda annoying when your buddy finds out >.>... aaaaah nostalgia

Actually after watching it...the jokes kinda on you guys. If you pat attention to his particular humor and commentary in general it is quite plain to see this guy produced these vids for Reach as a parody or more to the point a joke. Take a look at his profile Philly Kutz1 on b-net or anywhere else. he only played it to show the vids. Guarantee you he has another profile that he uses for real gameplay. I have never ever seen or heard of anyone who plays like this ever. Not even when I first played Halo 1 had I ever played any other FPS title other than Doom for Windows 3.11....and I never played that bad.