Is 343 ruining Halo:Reach?

andrew4052

IMO 343 has saved halo through the TU, The game brought so many people back that left because of the nonsense that came with the game. Bloom and the beat down system is what mainly made people leave. Bloom was a good idea in theory, but the way bungie implemented it was broken. Majority of the time people got lucky for spamming the DMR, with the 85/no bloom it plays way better. The beat down system, just didn't make sense. Im glad they added bleed through. There still a lot of things wrong with reach still.

I personally love the Title Update but when the title update affects all playlists and gametypes, There should at least be a selection for vanilla Halo:Reach. That way, everyone is happy because I know some people don't like the Title Update, Including most of my friends.

Forge actually opened up the doors for those whom in the past did not have enough skill or money to get involved in the Halo HEK's for Halo 1. Forge gives many people the ability to.tweak.stock maps to.create unique new experiences. But I guess its all.too cokplicated for you since you think its silly and ruined Reach. Oh and BTw thats a halfbassed stupod **** of a statement seeing as how Halo 3 had forge first......so I take it Halo 3 was also ruined by it right? And ty Jester. Hit me up on XBL sometime will yah mate?

Is 343 ruining Halo: Reach?

Sadly the answer is yes. Bloom is good! Why would they remove it? It seperates the noobs from the pros. Only 300 people play the TU Beta. Why? IT SUCKS. Notice how every playlist that gets the title update subsequently loses the majority of it's players. Every update has made the game worse. I hope 343 gets the message and stops ruining Halo: Reach. If any 343 staff is reading this, PLEASE STOP. YOU'VE ALREADY SCREWED UP HALO:REACH ENOUGH.

Bungie was SOOOO much better.

Please stop. It was amazing and now it's getting worse.

I don't know what you are talking about. Bungie FAILED on Halo Reach and 343 is making it BETTER. Think it through.

Only people who arn't good in Reach say this about the bloom, pros know how to exploit it.

Besides as the tread creator has stated 'each playlist that has had the TU implymented has lost players'. This effect has been much bigger then can be explaned by "people getting bord with reach" It proves that the majority of player actually dont like the TU changes, if the playlist had instead gained players or the number of players had roughly stayed the same then the statement 'most dont mind or actually like the TU changes' would be true, But the evidence shows with out doubt that the TU changes are infact unpopular (most dont like them).

I think their is nothing wrong with 343i doing their stuff they're just trying to make Reach a better game my rank is hero I've been playing more than a year now and it is the same with some updates so what suck it up and stop whinning about it you idiots,

To me, this is all perspective. It's within your point of view whether they are ruining it, or making it better. If you don't like it, don't play it.

This needs to be the msg shown to you bolded and in gold once you access this website. A pop up should come up saying, "Are you going to make a stupid thread about how 343i has ruined Halo and are going to compare Halo with CoD or Battlefield? LEAVE NOW!"

I BOUGHT REACH AFTER PLAYING THE BETA ME AND MY BOYS LOVED IT, THEN 343 TOOK OVER AND AND STARTED CHANGING EVERYTHING WE LOVED ABOUT IT. NOW AFTER THE MARCH UPDATE ITS CLEARLY EVIDENT THESE IDIOTS HAVE DESTROYED THE GAME. I MOST DEF WILL NOT BE DROPPING ANY CASH THAT COMES OUT OF THIS INDUSTRY BTW YOU SHOULD CANGE THE NAME TO "WE RUIN EVERYTHING WE GET OUR HANDS ON INDUSTRIES. ITS SUITS YOU BETTER.

I PAID FOR REACH AND I THHINK I DESERVE A REFUND BECAUSE THIS ISNT REACH ANY MORE! I HOPE ONE DAYI GET TO MEET THE NERDS WHO RIPPED ME OFF!!! THERE GONNA FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!!

• Like 1