I want to know you better

Ardent Prayer

What in the world are you referring too. This man is a former soldier, injured during his service and you say "creepy" and "perverted".

If you ever get in the shout box when it's just me and him.. It gets a lil bit creepy...

:robo: Hello. ^_^ I'm already acquainted with most who have replied here, including you, OP. But here it is:

My name is Kyle. My birthdate is 06/29/84 which puts me at 27-years-old.

I'm currently living in a little out-of-the-way area in south-central British Columbia, Canada, having recently moved from Calgary, Alberta.

By "out-of-the-way" I mean "middle-of-nowhere". It's terrible.

I've been a gamer since I was 4 or 5 when my father brought home an N.E.S.

I vividly remember the old 16-bit 8-bit* games I grew up on, like:

Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt

Excite Bike

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Double Dragon

Rad Racer

Skate or Die

Battletoads

And many more!

I got into Halo after a longstanding indifference to the FPS genre, due to terrible times with Doom, 007: Goldeneye's multiplayer, Duke Nukem 64, and brief engagements with Quake, Red Faction and one or two others I can't remember much about.

It wasn't until about 6 months before Halo 3 that I finally stepped up to play Halo: CE.

I fell in love and immediately bought it and Halo 2.

Since then, I've purchased and played every Halo title that was released.

Currently, my favourite games are the Halo, Portal, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve and Final Fantasy titles and series.

There are others, but these are the only ones that immediately come to mind.

I love Halo, but my first love is and has always been RPG's, regardless of the setting.

I've been the 343i.org spiritual leader for a few months now.

Make of it what you will.

Just know that I'm not religious nor will I try to thrust my beliefs upon anyone.

I'm willing and able to discuss controversial topics without letting things get out of hand.

I try to understand all sides in a heated confrontation and will attempt to play devil's advocate for someone I feel is outmatched due to unfortunate conditions and not outright wrongness.

I do not, however, tolerate great acts of disrespect and I will not stand with anyone who does.

What I stand for: L.U.R.V.

Love

Understanding

Respect

Virtue

This may seem like a lot, but if you knew me you'd understand how much farther into detail I could and would get into.

Be thankful this is the end (of my reply, not the end of the world, or life). :hugz: :fattwam:

* (Edit: Forgot NES was 8-bit and SNES was 16-bit. My bad.)

Hey, RANMAN10 I know how you feel. I would get made fun of a lot because my height and size.So your not the only one.

Loll, ya I just got back from a church retreat today and some of the guys I stayed with were real try-hardish and thought that stuff like working out made them cool. They would talk about how much they could supposedly bench, how often they worked out, etc. When they were talking about that, I walked into the room and they were like,"So how much can you lift?" Me:"Eh, I don't know." them:"Don't know? Where do you work out?" I was like,"...I don't." XD Loll. Really, once you do it and stick to it for a while it sticks. Course it could just be my age or somethin', Idk... Not bragging it was just funny because they're the kids who used to make fun of me every time I'd see them.

Hey my name is Zach im 15, homeschooled and a diehard Halo fan. Some of my hobbies are, reading, fixing things (like broken xbox 360s) horseback riding, and Red vs. Blue. I'm hopeing to go to college to become a police officer, and eventually to get on my local SWAT team. any questions PM me.

Specs.

Name: Lachlan

Height/Weight: Just under 6 foot, Around 55kg.

Favourite video game genre: FPS

Favourite music genre: Electronica, Dubstep

Favourite colour: Yellow

Favourite number: 4

GT: Azaxx

Breif.

Hello folks, I'm Lachlan and i'm 16 and i'm in Australia (the best country in the world)

Great at mathematics and physics/chemistry,.... Fantastic at astrophysics :)

Hope to go to university immediatly after I finish scool as I am in year 11 this year.

Good pianist (can play lot of halo songs and skyrim theme) though i am i sight reader.

Loved halo for 7-8 years now as halo 2 was my first halo game...

And thats all i can think of..oh yeah go Pendulum and Skrillex!

So, want to get to know me? Unfortunately, you can't get to know someone completely even with all the time in the universe. Each individual will always have a side you do not know and probably wouldn't want to know. But, my name is Gerald T. Schwartz III or as friends call me Jerry. I'm 22 soon to be 23, however age doesn't matter to me since i have far surpassed those my age on a mental level due to the hardships i have faced in life.

Back in 2009 i worked in a correctional instituation as a guard, but i left due to the fact that it was all i could do to contain myself from showing the perverts in the prison some southern justice. I'm of german decent but born and raised in florida, still live here although i would rather be elsewhere. I'm looking after my mother since she is 70 and slowly going blind, without she wouldn't be able to get anything done.

Been married once, engaged 3 times and had countless girlfriends. However each time, i seem to get cheated on or lied to when all i ever do is love them to no end. So i have given up on relationship period, now all i care for is my music, my videos games and my cat. Until a woman has what it takes to be loyal and honest, i will continue to hold these steel walls up high. However, i am one of those people who try to help anyone and everyone no matter what it takes.

At this point, that is all i wish to reveal. Only true close friends know most about me, the rest only know the quiet man that seems to hold himself together as time slowly passes by. I can be either a friend or an enemy, most choose to be friends which i can honestly say is a good choice.

Name: Jennifer

Race: White

Hair Colour: Dark Blonde

Height/Weight: 5' 9" or 5' 10", Around 130 lbs.

Favourite video game genre: RPG

Favourite music genre: Electronic, House, or Electronica

Favourite movie genre: Animated (Mostly Studio Ghibli movies)

Favourite colour: Light Pink

Favourite number: 12

HiHi. My name is Jennifer and I'm a Halo fan and gamer. One of my favourite video game genres is, of course, the first person shooter. I enjoy every type of game though, apart from most racers, most rhythm games, and sports games. (So maybe not every type of game. >.>) My favourite type of music is either electronic or house/techno/electronica. My favourite bands right now are Daft Punk and Starship Amazing. My favourite types of movies are animated ones, and I absolutely hate horror and gore filled movies. Just the sight of realistic looking blood, or real blood, makes me feel really uncomfortable, as does any realistic or real gore. I enjoy hanging out and chatting with my friends, getting along with people, watching anime, reading comics, manga, and novels, and I like being here for people when they need someone to talk to or someone to listen. I try hard to help them, but sometimes I suppose I can't. It doesn't stop me from trying though. I hate people who purposefully pick on and are mean to others, especially when they enjoy it or think it's funny. Sometimes I can be a bit ditsy, but my friends say that's part of my "charm". I can also get a bit paranoid/worried at times, so please don't get too annoyed if I start acting so. I've also got a big love for carrots.

- Ms. Mystic/Jennifer

Name: Jennifer

Race: White

Hair Colour: Dark Blonde

Height/Weight: 5' 9" or 5' 10", Around 130 lbs.

Favourite video game genre: RPG

Favourite music genre: Electronic, House, or Electronica

Favourite movie genre: Animated (Mostly Studio Ghibli movies)

Favourite colour: Light Pink

Favourite number: 12

HiHi. My name is Jennifer and I'm a Halo fan and gamer. One of my favourite video game genres is, of course, the first person shooter. I every type of game though, apart from most racers, most rhythm games, and sports games. My favourite type of music is either electronic or house/techno/electronica. My favourite bands right now are Daft Punk and Starship Amazing. My favourite types of movies are animated ones, and I absolutely hate horror and gore filled movies. Just the sight of realistic looking blood, or real blood, makes me feel really uncomfortable, as does any realistic or real gore. I enjoy hanging out and chatting with my friends, getting along with people, watching anime, reading comics, manga, and novels, and I like being here for people when they need someone to talk to or someone to listen. I try hard to help them, but sometimes I suppose I can't. It doesn't stop me from trying though. I hate people who purposefully pick on and are mean to others, especially when they enjoy it or think it's funny. Sometimes I can be a bit ditsy, but my friends say that's part of my "charm". I can also get a bit paranoid/worried at times, so please don't get too annoyed if I start acting so. I've also got a big love for carrots.

- Ms. Mystic/Jennifer

And a big love for giving carrots -.-

Jennifer is such a beautiful name :)

• 1 month later...

I don't really feel comfortable revealing too much about myself, but here's the gist of it. I am a retired U.S. Marine, I got a medical discharge due to an irreparably torn ITB. I was an 0811, which is a Field Artillery Canon Crewman, however we mostly acted as grunts on our deployments. I've been deployed to Afghanistan, got a Combat Action Ribbon. That's pretty much all I'm willing to reveal at this point in time. :)

Yeah I don't feel that comfortable revealing to much about myself either.

I`m 14 and live in norway, I like games, thinking, and I kind of enjoy maths sometimes :D

I train MMA, Krav Maga and strength, and I would be doing parkour if my city where a little bit more urban and climb-able.

I am planning to join the FSK when I turn 19, and to work with security in the mean time if I fail the first time to join in.

When listening to music I prefer Orchestreal, rock, metall, soundtracks, rap, house, and ONE dubstep song :o

Well, I don't wanna give too much information, so I guess I'll just start. I'm 12, I live in a state in the U.S. (Only one member, Ashlynn, actually knows that state.) I'm very kindhearted and nice, I've gotten a lot of friends with this trait not only on the forums but in my real life. Meh, school bugs me, however I'm a straight-A student. I get spammed with essays and homework every now and then. This should be enough now though for my real life.

I'm a die-hard true Halo fan. I've been with the franchise since Halo 3: ODST and fell in love with it instantly. I'd never give up Halo for no reason whatsoever. Although one time I nearly became a COD fanboy, I knew my place, and that was Halo.

Well, that's a few stuff about me...for now.

Do tell more! :laughing:

:yes Okey dokey.

• Favorite number: 9

• Favorite color: Yellow

• Favorite breakfast food: Pancakes with syrup.

• Favorite lunch food: Soup and sammiches.

• Favorite dinner food: Spaghetti and tomato sauce.

• Overall favorite food: Pancake sammiches and tomato sauce.

• Favorite Halo campaign memory:

H3 (Ch. 1: Sierra 117; "Quid Pro Quo") - Falcon Punched a Brute through the side window where they were holding Johnson and a few other marines. My, how I lol'd.

• Favorite Halo MM memory:

Reach - Covering my team's sniper on Boardwalk while sneaky active camo sneaks try to sneak up and take him out all sneakily. Might as well have been wearing bells.

I miss Doc and Zed.

• I can't access XBL due to two reasons:

1. An important update that wouldn't finish installing on my 360 Slim.
  2. Can't afford XBL Gold just yet.

• My level of community activity:

Hasn't been the best, but I'm hoping to pick up the pace. Would be a lot better if I had XBL and could log on even just for Silver. Then I'd be able to update my XBL friends and get ready for when I get back on the horse.

:horse:

• How do I feel about being Spiritual Leader:

It's not bad, actually. Most members don't care one way or another about my position, and I'm thankful for them because they don't need me to tell them to be kind and respectful to others. I kind of wish they'd play along with the "Praise Twam" thing, but it's not super important; I asked Twam about it but he never replied, so I just took his silence on the matter as a "Meh..." All in all, it's good times.

That enough? Should I go on, A-Dog? :P: