What inspired your username?

Trammell

Mine is a long story. You see, my GT was invented when I was very young, I'll tell you one thing to start, it based off my liking to the series Sonic The Hedgehog.

Now it started at me being the age of 9, I was just starting off my day with a little trip to YouTube. And I was looking for, ya'know, Sonic stuff. And I saw something that appeared to me as cool. It was some fan creation called "Firen the Hedgehog". Pretty cool series actually. In fact, here's the link to the video that started my inspiration. http://www.youtube.c...173l940l3.5l8l0. (It's kinda dorky, but still, I was nine.)

Days after this, as 9 year olds would do, they'd go to random video game sites, and I found this one called Poptropica. And I made my own account there and stuff. Ironically, of course, I put my username as Firen. But someone else had already taken it, it recommended i used the name FIREN4 instead. And from that day forth, for some reason I do not recall, I chose that to be the username I'd use forever.

My best friend (who sadly moved out of my city) Has a gamertag UneaseJ0k3r and because I couldnt come up with a better name I somehow Came up with the GT UneaseP34nut and I like it :D

Back when i first started the whole gaming and stuff, people called me a pure beast when it came down to call of duty 2. Me and a close friend used to play bolts n scopes and we dominated. So i adopted the name LilBeastHD since i recorded and posted media on youtube, but now that i have stopped doing that i changed the name to its LilBeast.

• 4 weeks later...