halo CE anniversary blood gulch

gruntslayer

hello everyone

grunt slayer here. Now i enjoyed halo CE anniversary as much as the next spartan. I really did like the campaign with the new add ons like the skulls and the terminals they were great fun to find. And the multiplayer maps were pretty cool, ok now to the matter at hand blood gulch. I think that blood gulch was the coolest map from halo one i have had many hours of fun on that map, many sniper battles but none the less really fun. And im not sure about you guys think but that is what halo CEA is missing, so i would love to get your ideas on this and if you think that they should vring it back as a free DLC. Because it would be some much fun online and offline with good old forge wars.

Brute Captain, Brute Honor Guard, Elite Major thanks for your thoughts on the topic and yes they do need a halo 2 map pack or in halo 4. And plz keep up with my profile beacause i will be posting more topics also if anyone knows how to get in touch with 343 industries let me know so i can send them a email or send them one yourself if you would like to do so plz tell me and what the response is would love to know.

look out for my next topice

is camping a legit strategy

Ugh hemmorage is awful, mainly because theres not enough anti-vehicle weapons for infantry to have a chance. It always amazes me people want Blood Gulch back since its such an imbalanced map. I love it in CE, but it has nasty habit of spawn camping blue base, a quality found in Reach as well. I wish they had done their own version of map, keeping with the tradition of Halo.