Achievement Issues

Squashboy007

Okay, so I just finished Halo CE on Legendary with a buddy of mine about an hour ago and somehow didn't get the "Completed the Game" achievements. I got the one for finishing the 10th level, but no others for completing the game (of which should have been 3). I also didn't get the achievement for "Headhunter" for getting all skulls in the game. Everything else, we got together except those 4. Any ideas?

Yes. I've been working through the campaign on Legendary for a while with a friend of mine on co-op and we finished it last night. I got the achievement for completing every level, but didn't get any for completing the game, or the "headhunter" achievement. We both got almost every other one together, so I wasn't sure why I didn't get those, which I thought was weird.

Okay, so I just finished Halo CE on Legendary with a buddy of mine about an hour ago and somehow didn't get the "Completed the Game" achievements. I got the one for finishing the 10th level, but no others for completing the game (of which should have been 3). I also didn't get the achievement for "Headhunter" for getting all skulls in the game. Everything else, we got together except those 4. Any ideas?

Some of the achievements are on certain maps

• 1 month later...

ok , i was playing with a friend of mine on legendary , and we have been playing allways with me beeing the host of the cooperative play , we only had to do the last two levels for the legendary achievement , and for the "completed the entire game" achievements .

The first time we´ve done it , he was the host of the session , he unlocked all the achievements , but i don´t ...

Later i made a coop session from the last 2 levels beeing me the host , and voilá , it finally unlocked ...

sorry for my bad english , i hope i helped You

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...