Next Xbox console look?

Flly

I don't think we will see another Xbox console for at least another year. My guess is we see the announcement in 2013 and it arrives in stores that holiday season(with a new Halo game of course).

I also don't think it will be called the 720. I think it will have something different like "X3" or something unique. I just don't see them naming it Xbox 720.

As for the design, a sleek smooth design that is smaller than the current console and it will be thinner. Most likely will have Kinect Support.

(dreamable)Features I would like to see are:

BluRay capability(not likely being Sony owns it... however Microsoft Windows runs on Sony Viao laptop so who knows)

NO 3D.

A built in capture device that, when linked to your computer will act like a USB drive and will ask if you want to upload selected files and what not.(again not likely)

A Stronger Wireless antenna built in.

Maybe an actual Web browser (could cause problems so idk)

Yess!!! And you put the games in teh top like bread! :D

Except you can put two games and combine them both! Then they'll be nice and crispy...

Jokes aside, I hope the next Xbox will be something that is a lot better than our current one. I hope they give us a preview of it soon.

Or maybe they're going to make a handheld system... (very unlikely but who knows) Although, if they did, Nintendo would probably be competition. But imagine play Halo:Reach on one of them!