The five second rule...

Mr. Welldone

You kids today! Ohhhh it touched the floor that's sooo icky! lol Man I used to eat hand fulls of dirt, ate all manner of insects, bark and leaves to survive in the service, have eaten year old Twinkies (probably the most dangerous thing I ever ate) and pizza that laid on the couch all night in college. C'mon, you think the Chief cares is it hit the floor and stayed there for more than five seconds and was sticky or wet? Shucks no! If he got hungry he would eat whatever it took to survive. 5 second rule......I'll s-n-a-t-c-h a hot dog back from an army of ants that stole my picnic food. And another thing, when I was 10 yrs old I.........................

Edited by Absolute Dog
Funny, it would not let me type snatch.
  • Like 1

You kids today! Ohhhh it touched the floor that's sooo icky! lol Man I used to eat hand fulls of dirt, ate all manner of insects, bark and leaves to survive in the service, have eaten year old Twinkies (probably the most dangerous thing I ever ate) and pizza that laid on the couch all night in college. C'mon, you think the Chief cares is it hit the floor and stayed there for more than five seconds and was sticky or wet? Shucks no! If he got hungry he would eat whatever it took to survive. 5 second rule......I'll s-n-a-t-c-h a hot dog back from an army of ants that stole my picnic food. And another thing, when I was 10 yrs old I.........................

Gosh, I remember going to Sea world, touching a dolphin and the fish to feed them.... then eating pop corn.. without washing my hands :P

Okay....now it's my turn.

I'm from Louisiana where we learn as a child to live off the land and to NEVER waste food! I hunt and fish and my initiation for killing my first deer at the age of 6 was to be covered in the deer's blood, wear the skinned out cape, and to eat the raw heart, which I did, no questions asked! There is NO 5 second rule here and never will be! Your immune system cannot develop resistance without first being subjected to illness.

Golden rule: "God made dirt...dirt don't hurt!" :thumbsup: