a post for the people that make the game *Halo*

Kapo*~

Dear 343,

There is one thing I would really like to know about halo. That is will you ever show us sketches of the precursor race? I have been wondering alot about what they look like. I'm postive outher people have the same thoughts when they hear they ruled the forerunners at one point.

I'd love feedback from anyone about this question or their thoughts,

From, Kapo*~

• 4 weeks later...

I have questions. When 343 takes over in March, what will happen to our pictures and videos? How can we get them? Will 343 offer to render them in HD? What will happen to our nameplates? Will they be deleted or will we be stuck forever with what one we have selected now?

I just hope when we go through the Reach cutscene introductions it still says "Bungie" and not "343 Industries".

@ the second video AD posted. *Primodium spoilers ahed*

Not all precursors looked like the timeless one since the timeless one was a grave mind. He was also probably not the last of the precursors as he said that he was the last of his kind not the last of the precursors.

I just hope when we go through the Reach cutscene introductions it still says "Bungie" and not "343 Industries".

That's not something that will happen. Bungie developed Reach, so 343 isn't going to try to alter anything to take away credit from them. I also don't think it would even be possible for them to do that, so that's another reason not to worry.

what is this video the dude is talking about in the second youtube link?

He is just showing some concept art of the precursor race,if you don't know what it is it's asupposively an old forerunner race type of thing that supposively created the Flood itself.

That's not something that will happen. Bungie developed Reach, so 343 isn't going to try to alter anything to take away credit from them. I also don't think it would even be possible for them to do that, so that's another reason not to worry.

Oh okay, Cuz i've been hearing various rumors from my friends.