Stop picking hemmorrhage!!!

Bspartan 213

People are probably picking it cause it's a remake of the BEST Halo map EVER called Blood Gulch.

Clearly someone's forgotten about Sandtrap.

Anyway, I quite like it in Snipers, but that's a playlist that could desperately use some new maps. As far as Big Team goes, it doesn't really bother me that much since it's a lot better than the community forged maps.

I do love this map (since its essentially Blood Gulch), but I need some more variety! I only pick it because the other choices end up being terrible. Just need a new map that's like Hemmorage, two identical bases, wide open, etc. Maybe something that resembles Valhalla (it'd probably have to be a community map). That would be supercalufragalisticexpialidocious!

I like it just fine, but yes it has gotten very old. And as a result people have found more and more camping spots, glitches, and just ways to cheat. My point is, yes we need something new and fresh. Maybe a new remake or version of Hemmorhage.

IMO, this map is like someone took blood gulch and said, "Let's make it bigger." The map essentially IS blood gulch, but longer. Which means it takes forever to get to red base from blue base on foot. Also, with outside spawns (instead of occasionally spawning inside, like blood gulch) means that once the enemy team moves forward enough, it's almost impossible to avoid being spawn trapped.

I have nothing against Hemorrhage for BTB, but even BOARDWALK is better for snipers IMO.

WHAT,, i never get to see good ol' blood gultch....the best best cause it lets snipers actually play, as well as the spire, but i quit BTB after the community maps were added, but i guess its not as bad as living dead's terrible custom maps

Personally i love Hemmorrhage. What it could use is a few variants, such as some featuring falcons or scorpions as the power vehicles instead of the wraith. I also severely dislike the forged BTB maps like trident and Wayont except for Abridged which was brilliant and is, of course, no where to be seen in the playlist anymore. I am thankful that 343 has stopped including community maps as much as they did in last summer and fall...

Lately on Hemmorrhage I've been spawning on the side opposite to the beach. I've found that if you spend the entire game in the yellow cave with a DMR and the concussion rifle, you can DMR any players spawning from their base and you are also safe from (most) vehicles. The concussion rifle spawns pretty quickly so you can drop it and pick it back up to prevent any players from trying to run through the caves to get to you.