Rumor: xbox360 games playable in windows 8.

eliawesome

There is a rumor :secret: that says that in windows 8 you will be able to play xbox360 games on your pc. Im not really sure about this because how can a normal pc dvd drive handle duallayer discs. Or will you be able to stream games from your xbox360 over to your pc or will you be able to download the games from some kind of online marketplace. Overall this is only a rumor but microsoft have annaounced that xboxlive is comming to windows 8 but it is only like a newer version of gamesforwindows that looks like xboxlive. And I think it is a little too late too make xbox360 games compattible in windows 8. It seems more like you will be able to play games for the next xbox on your pc with windows 8.

What do you think?? :pizza:

Would be very cool and a very good chance that it could happen, my only problem would be if they made it a download only console, a memory stick would be fine since I like having a physical copy of my game specially if i'm paying $60 for it, but that's just my opinion.