Halo: Primordium Discussion [spoilers]

UrbanGrafix

I know this books comes out for you yanks tomorrow so I thought I would create this thread now and you guys can pitch in once you have read it.

Only read this if you want to have the story explained to you.

Two of the most significant parts I thought anyway were the bits I have included below (I'm only spoiler tagging this for a while to not ruin it for everyone who jumps in)

multipleforms.png

- Forthencho talking while still the geas inside chakas

And then

"We are the flood. There is no difference. Until all space and time are rolled up and life is crushed in the folds . . . no end to war, grief or pain. In a hundred and one thousand centuries . . . unity again, and wisdom. Until then - Sweetness"

- Timeless One/Precursor talking to the brevet mutation Diadect and the Chakas monitor

*** Now these are two very interesting aspects of the book and they change everything we knew and provide great insight into the precursors and flood.

If you have read the book then lets start discussing some of these quotes and post your own. Let the discussion begin.

• Like 1