How do i make my clan a legit clan?? Im making a facebook for it

Guest MysteriousTonya

• 4 months later...

There's two types of clans. Both are, in their own way, legitimate.

The first type is "Chill Clans". A chill clan is a group of people who don't play competitively and just play to mess around. An example of this type of clan would be a forgers clan or a roleplay clan. There are a few chill clans that have reached upwards of 60 members. This type of clan focuses more on custom games and forging than playing in matchmaking. They are also usually more lax on "uniform regulations".

The second type of clan is a competitive clan. As the name suggests, these clans love matchmaking. They go to war with other clans, and make alliances as well. They also train to play matchmaking with each other as a team, and enter tournaments. Members of these clans can reach around 100 to 1000. An example of this type of clan would be "The UN" or "KSI". These clans usually have very specific uniform regulations and a rank structure.

To move your clan from a chill clan to a competitive clan, all you have to do is train with your clan and enter some tournaments. The war and alliance part will happen on it's own. :D

There's two types of clans. Both are, in their own way, legitimate.

The first type is "Chill Clans". A chill clan is a group of people who don't play competitively and just play to mess around. An example of this type of clan would be a forgers clan or a roleplay clan. There are a few chill clans that have reached upwards of 60 members. This type of clan focuses more on custom games and forging than playing in matchmaking. They are also usually more lax on "uniform regulations".

The second type of clan is a competitive clan. As the name suggests, these clans love matchmaking. They go to war with other clans, and make alliances as well. They also train to play matchmaking with each other as a team, and enter tournaments. Members of these clans can reach around 100 to 1000. An example of this type of clan would be "The UN" or "KSI". These clans usually have very specific uniform regulations and a rank structure.

To move your clan from a chill clan to a competitive clan, all you have to do is train with your clan and enter some tournaments. The war and alliance part will happen on it's own. :D

My clan is a Chill clan :D

Number One: Use grammar and spell correctly.

Number Two: Learn the definition of "Legitimate".

Number Three: Seek advise from clan owners, not random people.

Number Four: If you are a FaceBook addict, you cannot lead a clan. Ever.

To make a clan official and more serious here are somethings that you can do:

• Make a clan website.
  • Clan Twitter
  • Clan Facebook
  • Clan YouTube
  • Clan GameBattles Account
  • Clan Ranks
  • Clan Schedule
  • Clan Play-dates

That's all I have, hope I helped.