Our New Year's Resolutions

Choot 'em

In an effort to increase membership here at 343i.org and to further support the involvement of the community, I've decided to present to everyone here a challenge! Now I'm sure most of you are saying, "Great, ANOTHER challenge from Choot 'em?". Fear not, this is not my usual challenge, lol!!

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION FOR MEMBERS OF 343I.ORG

1. Each member invite at least one (1) random player from H3/Reach multiplayer per month to 343i.org

2. Perform at least one (1) random act of kindness to a fellow member per month

3. Sign up and play in at least one (1) Community Event in 2012

4. Send a game invite to at least one (1) 343i.org member that you do not know

Not too difficult is it? You can see how this will cause a domino effect, and that's only asking one (1) per month! If you can do more, by all means do!! I always encourage community involvement and I believe that we need to invite others here to share what we have. I've already started on it, now it's your turn! :thumbsup:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

1. Each member invite at least one (1) random player from H3/Reach multiplayer per month to 343i.org

2. Perform at least one (1) random act of kindness to a fellow member per month

3. Sign up and play in at least one (1) Community Event in 2012

4. Send a game invite to at least one (1) 343i.org member that you do not know

I've got #'s 1, 2, and 3 complete. Roughly two weeks to get #4 done. I will be updating monthly as I get the resolution fulfilled. I would love to hear from you with your progress too. :thumbsup: