Noble-6 series ideas

SGT Warchild

I've thought up a magnificent new series strictly shedding light on Noble-6's past up from him being taken from his home to his spartan training all the way up to Reach's part of the story begins

was thinking 1 story for his leave of his home 2-4 for his training and I'll start working on his actual Spartan Life for as long as I can, each 3 pages long atleast. I've got the absentee from his home done, now I need ideas for the rest, and to try and remember to type the next story instead of writing it, it will take so long to type 3 pages, I'd rather make the story up as I go and now I'll be bored for an hour. So community I would like your ideas for the series, make sure your ideas are in the topic so I can get opinions from others on the idea. So far I've gotten these ideas:

His real name will be Kien-Kirr, a name I've loved since I first saw it, it means Warchild in English.

He has a father, an Admaril, which puts him in the Spartan program.

He is the FIRST Spartan-3, personaly trained by Kurt before the others arrived to get a feel for training spartans, in other words a test subject for the program.

Since he was the first and personaly trained hes more of a lone wolf as Carter said he was in Reach.

He was the closest to a spartan-II, on occasion he would use Kurt's Mjolnir armor for his missions which were more secretive such as stealth ops. Even ops into the Rebels to keep some peace and not start a 2nd large war to fight.

Kien was as deadly as his name, proving he was truly a child of war as his name stated. Since he was Kurt's protege he was put through harder challenges and recieved more direct attention, when Kurt trained the other spartans all together his attention was to the whole group, making sure they built their skill and streanth at the same level per. Through his seperate training he far exeded the other Spartans.

He was the best he could be, he wasn't the perfect soldier, only a BETTER one, no miricle shots as many would think a spartan would since it wasn't real life, I believe spartans wheren't the kind to make 10 head shots in a row or fight of 100 elites at one time, nothing near 100% magical.

I'm through with my ideas I've got so far but I still need to find a Spartan-III number for him, could someone provide what numbers the Spartan 3's began with? I need to make him the first spartan-III so hes going to have the number the III's began with, someone please povide this for me.

If you actualy looked at the ideas and made mature comments, post-10357-0-97232800-1325170013_thumb.jpg and didn't say childish ones such as "uhh thats too mutch to read" post-10357-0-97276500-1325170481_thumb.jpg thank you, and if you did. Go piss off! post-10357-0-57905200-1325170602_thumb.jpg

sweet, it's always nice to see what other's do with that model, i mean i had a feeling they made six for fanfiction reasons, giving little to no info on the past and all. XD. i read one fic where six was a chick, but it was about a budding love between her and Jun, it was cute, and depressing all at the same time. i read another fic that was a oneshot on Six's death. also really depressing, and got me thinking of what my six would be thinking at that time. and that's about it, i haven't really read many fics lately, and i only read the one's that catch my interest in the first chapter i read XD.

i don't plan on making a fic about Six, i mean the most your going to get is in 'the hands of fate' and maybe a oneshot here and there, a poem at most. XD.

i can't wait to read the fic, sounds really good. just becareful, you don't want to over do it on the character, like make them so much like a mary-sue...uh, (guy term though i don't know what it is DX) that it hurts to read. and map out a time line before you start writing, and pick the one you want to start at, i can't stress this enough, if you don't you will be rewriting for months.

Six has a number already, if that was what you were asking. if you want it to be cannon a bit, you should use what is already provided. i don't remember the number off the top of my head, but Emma says it close to the end of chapter 2 on the hands of fate. i think...i'm to tired to remember really XD. wow i wrote alot...or so it seems right now. anyways, good luck, and if you need help, ask a fanfic writer you like, or ask for a beta reader, you can never go wrong with a beta reader.

• 1 month later...