Introduction from Doc_R

Doc_R

Hi. I'm Doc_R. I'm a big fan of this game series, and am also a fan artist and fanfic author. I just started a small fanfic titled Halo: Project Umbra. Here's the link if you're interested in seeing it. Try not to be critical about it, please. This is my first Halo fic.

http://mctuner.devia...allery/32101258

As for my Gamertag, it's AlphaUmbra001. I'd be interested in a game of Halo 3 or Halo Reach. Yoiu can add me to your contact list if you want. I'd also like to meet other artists and authors in the community if there is any. Thanks.

In light of recent posts, I would say we got off to the wrong start. Now, being "adult" as Dog put it, I can man up and honestly say I did not give you a fair chance at all. In no way can I explain or say at all that my comments were warranted or acceptable. All I can do at this point is say that I am truly sorry for attacking you, and that I was wrong. I don't want you to have a bad impression of this place or it's members. Your ideas and opinions are always and very welcome here. Again, I am sorry for the past interactions we had and would very much like to be friends and move forward. I tend to get into certain "bi-polar" type moods and I tend to type and post recently before I think. It's a problem I know, but I guess it's part of my chaotic charm. :)

So...WELCOME TO THE 343I forums man! I hope your stay here is a good one. If you ever need anything in reguards to the mechanics or general game specific game data, I am your man and I am here to help! BTW, when can we expect to see some fanfic stuff of yours? I am always interested to see what kinda stuff you guys come up with. i don't have a fan fic bone in my body so i kinda live thru guys for that.

• Like 1

Oh, hello. We're always getting new people around here. I remember when I was new, heh. Anyways welcome, this is a very forgiving community and i'm sure you'll fit in quite well here.

As for your people, yeah they're pretty nice. Hope you have a great stay here.