Spartan-468 Legend...

Quantum

So I was thinking, and it'd be cool to start a legend/background story about Spartan-468 (myself). I have a feel simple ideas myself, but I'm gonna need community input if I'm gonna turn it into a small story. I need ideas from everyone, plus ideas for a small intro fan fiction story that I will write. The facts about Spartan-468 so far:

-Leader of White Team (last known location of team: Reach)

-Last known location: Reach

-Crackshot with almost any weapon, but Prefers Sniper and DMR

-Favorite weapon: Sniper

-Has taken on 10 elite/grunt teams at a time when his team were on board Covenant carrier

-Has white armor (awesome white armor)

-Has legendary skill with Sniper and DMR, but uses Magnum when needed

-HATES assault rifle

-Can take out a dozen Covy in about 10 seconds flat, all with head shots, the most time consuming part, being the reload.

I can't really think of any more at this time. They dont all have to be true, especially since some are pretty far fetched. But, you guys can help me pick them and add ideas. I also need help coming up with a short fan fiction story about him and White team on Reach. All of white team will die, except him. It should finish with him in a situation where its nigh impossible to get out alive, but it can happen. Cuz he does, duh, or I wouldnt be here! But its supposed to build up mystery about him, you know? And I'm not the best idea man. I can write, but ima need help. All help is appreciated. Thank Guys :unworthy:

• 1 month later...