halo weapons on left 4 dead series

herospartan720

Imagine seeing halo weapons on left 4 dead series there nwould be twice the carnage and twice the fun for everyone it could be and add on for left 4d ead games it would be so epic.And the best part seeing halo vehicles in the games also how would that be lets just say the zombies better run so if youthink this sounds like a good idea please give me feedback.

nah, let every game keep their weapons to themselves.

start mixing them, and some people could be furious due to hardcore fans etc...

I agree to a certain extent but come on how much fun would Forza 4 have been with the warthog if it had been drivable in the game. I'd love to demolish hordes of zombies with a gravity hammer who knows with Certain Affinity's link to both Left 4 Dead and Halo maybe they could be granted one item as a tribute weapon to Halo.

Not to "burst anyone's bubble" but wouldn't that be copyright? I mean, we already have Master Chief's armor in Duke Nukem Forever. Where the chief's armor was rudely insulted.

For me personally, I think Halo's weaponry should stay where it is. Not in Left 4 Dead. Well, on second thought, nah. Maybe as an Easter Egg on one level maybe.

They could allow enough to have Halo's Assault Rifle. Now maybe that'd be considerate. Well, this is just my opinion but...