Hello!

Azelf

Hey, call me Azelf. I'm a cartoonist who recently started playing a ton of Halo: Reach and Halo: Combat Evolved on Steam. I love these games, but I feel the need to improve, since I admit I'm not that good at playing these games. I'm looking to join a clan, specifically for Halo: Reach, for me to start improving in the game and learning to be a better player. I'll most likely find it here, but I'll also spend time here chatting with you guys and sharing some of my drawings should there be an art section here, and if the rules of the forum allows more general arts as oppose to exclusively Halo drawings. I'm becoming a fan of the Halo series, and I want to delve into more of the franchise's lore and stories.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to take part of the community.

• Like 1

Ayy, Azelf! Welcome! 

I'm not sure if the original posters of the topics still keep an eye on them, but feel free to check out our clan recruiting section: https://www.343industries.org/forum/forum/67-clan-recruiting-advertising/

Great to hear you have art to share as well! Please feel free to share non Halo art too, the more the merrier! 

Looking forward to seeing you around! 

• Like 1