Whats up with commendations lately?

Dadiola

For the past few weeks I have been playing alot of firefight to onyx out my last two remaining commendations in the playlist. I have noticed that as soon as I hit the credit cap I quit earning commendations. Thats some bull-blam!-. It is basically limiting my gameplay to just a couple of hours a night as there is no use to play after I hit the cap.

• 3 weeks later...

So you think there should be a commendation cap, so whats the point in playing this game if you get absolutely nothing for playing.. 343 better fix this. That is complete BS!

There's nothing to fix. Caps are suppose to make the game more fair.

Also, they made the cap pretty reasonable, AND they just boosted it up another 30k; making it 150k. That is definitely enough for one day of gameplay.

Also, I'm actually glad that they don't allow you to get your commendations up after reaching the cap because I sure do like the credits that you get when you level up.(:

There's nothing to fix. Caps are suppose to make the game more fair.

Also, they made the cap pretty reasonable, AND they just boosted it up another 30k; making it 150k. That is definitely enough for one day of gameplay.

Also, I'm actually glad that they don't allow you to get your commendations up after reaching the cap because I sure do like the credits that you get when you level up.(:

You obviously never played halo 3 what if bungie put an xp cap would you like that as well. Your just another reach kid.

Hey Elusive, I dont like your tone nor attitude pal. Simpky put....the cap is high enough. Want me to do the math and show that reaching a credit cap of 150k in one day is roughly over 8 hours of game time a day? Talk about rich kid....what do u do...sit at home all day while mommy and daddy feed and change you. Grow up, grow some balls and move on.

Hey Elusive, I dont like your tone nor attitude pal. Simpky put....the cap is high enough. Want me to do the math and show that reaching a credit cap of 150k in one day is roughly over 8 hours of game time a day? Talk about rich kid....what do u do...sit at home all day while mommy and daddy feed and change you. Grow up, grow some balls and move on.

You did have a point there at first, but IMO that was a little mean towards the end. Then again, I am just a simple member, I have no authority to question someone of such high authority.

The credit cap is indeed high enough. But no need to be offensive

There are ways to bypass the cap (changing your timezone in the console settings) and earn commendations again. If you are doing Waypoint custom challenges, you should stop if you are trying for commendations.

Otherwise, just use the time between resets to take a nap, chill with friends, and whatnot.

LOL i play for Commendations if i want perfections i play 12 games of arcade and your capped that's ridiculous.. Your such a retard.. Oh btw do you live on disability is that why you are 30 yrs old and have so much time to post on these forums.

Hey Elusiv, I'm warning you for the last time. I JUST saw you in the thread before this flaming on TwinReaper, and now its The Director. Treat people with respect and they will do the same. If you wanna be apart of this site then I would strongly suggest that you do so. Thanks, @RANMAN10