[GameSpot] - The 38 Best Video Game Soundtracks You Can Stream

343iBot

Many songs from video games enter our minds and stay with us forever. Whenever someone mentions the Lost Woods in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I don't think about the puzzling labyrinth inside; I think about the melodic jingle that loops over and over again as I explore the forest. Video game soundtracks can be as powerful and sometimes even more memorable than the gameplay experience itself. There's a seemingly endless supply of wonderful video game soundtracks, and many of them are available to stream on services like Spotify, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Apple Music. If you're looking for some fun tunes to help pass the time inside, we've rounded up more than 35 of the best video game soundtracks you can stream right now.

We chose to only include original music, so no licensed soundtracks appear on this list--sorry Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, but we still love the old you. Also, only one game from a single franchise was chosen, so The Legend of Zelda doesn't appear a handful of times. Lastly, our picks are in no particular order.

Popular music-streaming services

Continue Reading at GameSpot

View the full article