Halo : Reach A Forge World Update

I_am_Conde

I think its time seeing as Halo Reach is in the capable hands of new rulers, that a update to Forge in necessary, to keep things fresh in the map making community.

Even if the update is a selection of lets say 200 new objects for Forge World, or perhaps a new Forge World entirely. In my opinion and I'm sure its in other peoples minds as well, The current Forge World is getting to be boring. I love forge don't get me wrong and I have made what I believe are to be some pretty decent maps, I consider myself a good forger and it would be nice if we could get some new items to work with as there's only so many things you can do with the objects you have.

I think the best option would be to create an entirely new Forge World map with all new objects, but if not

I'm going to brainstorm a few ideas that I think would work with the current Forge World -

- More variants of building blocks.

- The ability to place foliage such as Trees.

- Different Classes of Forge Items. We already have Forerunner, why not add 2 new sections of Covenant and Human variants of Building Blocks, walls, buildings etc.

- Civilian/Covenant Vehicles (Forklift and Shadows)

- More Natural Elements

I'm sure theirs a lot more that could be added that could make Forge World new again. In a perfect world it would be nice to have several Forge Worlds for different Terrain, Such as a snow Forge World so e can recreate Halo 3 maps such as Avalanche and Snowbound, or a Flood Forge World to recreate Isolation, and a new Desert Forge World for maps like Last Resort or Sandtrap. A perhaps a Human Forge World to recreate Rats Nest, The Pit, Longshore and Foundry. Or a whole new Covenant Forge World, a good bases for that would be the Unyielding Hierophant from the books. I know I'm asking for alot but I think it would really freshen up the Forge Community. Even just one of these ideas would be nice, but is it too much to ask to give to a community who has given so much to the game.

Also a remake of High Ground wouldn't be a bad move ;)