what armor from reach and halo 3 would you like to see as a mark vii variant in halo 4?

Simmons

Shoulders

Halo 3:

Security, recon, ninja.

Halo reach:

Odst,sniper,mark v,

Helmets

Halo 3:

Hayabusa,recon,mark vi, mark v,eod

Halo reach:

odst, emiles helmet, commando w/o the little module on the side,Eva, pilot, ghost, fj/para, grungir, scout,security.mark v b with a visor and no armor added to it like on the beta for reach

Chests

Halo 3:

Eod, cqb,katana,hayabusa, mark vi,

Halo reach:

Mark v, fj/para, odst, sniper, aussault/ua(the one with extra magazines attached,commando, one/two robotic arms left and right,

Other:

Visor color changing to become more like when you pick armor colors but you have to purchase the color and maybe be able to put two colors together for a pearlescent effect kinda like the covenant structures are,

Visor textures/ surfaces: default, smooth, dull, cracked, broken, carved image of emblem in visor / preset visor images

Armor coloring:

Preset non color changeables like white markings on most of reach helmets, multiple areas to change colors or designated presets, ex: halo 2 style , halo 3 style, halo reach style, or like an edit image mode where you pull up a 2-d image of your spartan as a whole or individual pieces of armor you can lay basic and preset shapes onto armor, like the skull and cross bones from odst that is on butches chest, damadged armor, capabilities to use the lights on your helmet, and cool armor upgrades instead of like in reach where most of the up armor upgrades are EXACTLY the same thing at least make the upgrades look bad ass for individual helmets, keep the utilities but make the utilities become useful like hardend case would allow you to hold more ammo and the bag type case hold more grenades, and the knee guards from reach were pretty cool, maybe add more for the basics of certain armor variants,also maybe something so your armor can look pristine or warn like in halo 3 or in halo reach, cause I like halo3s armor looks better, maybe as the longer you live and certain things you walk on or in determine if your armor stays dirty,damaged or clean. And body types like tall short medium and bulky or average would be a good touch too.maybe be able to be a brute this time and an odst would be cool,

Well that's a lot, just a bunch of ideas for the future of halo, thanks 343i for carrying the torch

Austin aka "red"

Well as a MKVII variant, I think 343i should make up something that they'd think would be the MKVII armor, or something like what was in the teaser trailer. As for other variants of armor, here's what I want to see:

From Halo 3: MKVI, ODST, MKV, Hayabusa, Scout, Recon, EVA

From Halo Reach: MKVI, ODST, Recon, EVA, MKV, Jorge's helmet, Carter's helmet, Sniper,

Plus, I'd like to see the kind of customization that we had in Reach, like visor color and knee guards, and maybe even more options.