DonnyDoo22

I say screw ALL UNSC weapons! Hopefully chief just lands with a limited amount of ammo and maybe a BR and AR, possibly a warthog to. But after using up all the ammo, they are done, and he has to find some bad ass forerunner weapons where ever hes going. I am tired of the BR and thought the DMR was more realistic, so lets totally revamp the arsenal here 343i, we need some variation... please?

• Like 2

I say screw ALL UNSC weapons! Hopefully chief just lands with a limited amount of ammo and maybe a BR and AR, possibly a warthog to. But after using up all the ammo, they are done, and he has to find some bad ass forerunner weapons where ever hes going. I am tired of the BR and thought the DMR was more realistic, so lets totally revamp the arsenal here 343i, we need some variation... please?

H311 YEAH!!!

Yeah, no. It'd probably loose it's Halo-like feel.

I think that the battle rifle should be able to change from single shot to burst fire or even automatic but everyone would say that's too much like battlefield 3 blah blah blah, but this is a futuristic game, think about it I think the future should at least have a function of this type to increase accuracy for distance and the rate of fire for those close quarters situations. because we've had the technology for along time so why not use it in Halo 4 because it's in the future where technology has advanced.

I'm hoping to see most of the same weapons from the first three, maybe a few new ones or at least upgrades for some of the suckier weapons. Impovement to the AR would be on the top of my list, like maybe slightly more damage or a bigger Magazine. It would also be pretty cool if they brought back vehicle lock on with the rocket launcher, but as long as they don't change the sniper rifle and shotgun i'll be good.

The fact that it could be anything is exactly why we aren't talking about the Reaper. It could be a follow-up to the Focus Rifle, a new Brute Shot, a super-powerful Spartan Laser or even just a bigger Plasma Pistol to make people feel embarrassed when they pick it up, all expectant, and then discover how ineffective it is. Maybe it fires GRD helmets.

There simply isn't any point talking about it when we have so little to base speculation on. We can guess it's a power weapon from it's size and name, and that it will probably be used against us as it doesn't look like something the UNSC would create: other than that, there really is no way of telling.

• 4 months later...
Guest hotdog8818

I like the DMR actully, with 0% bloom it is really good.

they should bring back SMG, i really liked that weapon

SMG > AR.I totally agree with you

• 1 month later...