SWTOR

Doll

I hope to play iy at least once.

it's a good game to play, but just trying to play once might not be enough XD

ive heard that SWTOR has a good release but after that, it had nothing much to it, people say get WoW as it is much better, so im going to get WoW instead.

i personally don't like WOW, never have liked wow, and never will. i had friends who played it once, and stopped, but i think it really depends on the person. SWTOR is a good game, it did have a good release, and if you have the will to go through the class story, instead of trying to kill mobs to lvl, or PvP, you will find that sometimes they will blow your mind. like what keeps happening to me! you think everything is going to go one way, then they go and turn your world upside down. so if you have a friend with TOR, i would ask to play a bit, like a sample, and figure out for yourself if you would like to play it our not. if not, have fun on WOW. they have one version for free, don't bother buying it until you played the free one, then determin if it's worth your time.

What is WoW

its a online game, i think MMORPG, that has been out forevers ago, it's a decent game, but not one i would pay to play. it sort of like any online game, once you hit that level cap your done. and your going to wait for a newer version. or something. you can google it.