SWTOR

Doll

I signed up for and actually received the beta invite, but turned it down. :wallbash:

Not a fan of PC gaming but hoping it will eventually be ported to the 360. :thumbsup: It looks to have a very rich story line. Maybe one day....

i don't think it will be for the 360, the format of it looks strictly for PC. the story is awesome, i mostly played as a jedi consular/ shadow, it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm planning on playing it... but I didn't get to play the beta :(

aw. you should get it, if you can, cause its awesome. lol

TOR is beast, but it is expensive. Seemingly a lot more expensive than WoW. Maybe the prices will go down slightly in later years.

It is saddening that I have to pay for every month when I buy a 6 month subscription instead of paying for them all and not worrying about it for half a year...

But anyways...

TOR is beast, but it is expensive. Seemingly a lot more expensive than WoW. Maybe the prices will go down slightly in later years.

It is saddening that I have to pay for every month when I buy a 6 month subscription instead of paying for them all and not worrying about it for half a year...

But anyways...

it is, well, WOW has been out longer, since TOR is a new game prices will be high, just like most online pay to play games, (except for ff14 but that's cause it sucks!)

once i get a job, and TOR i'm buying the subscriptions, like the longest one they got so i don't have to worry till then lol.

• 3 weeks later...

i own the game, got three months of play untill i need to buy another two months, i'm paying through the digital prepaid code, that way i don't have to worry about not having money in the bank when they take it out. lol.

also if anyone want's to play with me send me a message.

on the republics side i am.

FaithKito jedi shadow, levl 27.

HopeKito jedi consular, lvl 6

and on the imp's side i am

Doll-Kaden

little warrning, don't put a last name for your character you get to make it once you finish the first act of the game, its a legacy option they have that i didn't notice, so the two jedi are SOL. i found out and got to my BH before it was too late lol. Kaden, is a middle name it means angry in Mando'a

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TOR!!!! GAH! -smashes lenses on wall and drops to floor, huddling in a corner, flashing blue and white-

you do need TOR, it's by far an addicting game, my sister who said she would never play is begging me to play again after three hours alone with the game, my other little sister who was addicted to warriors orochi is no addicted to TOR. it's that good. people from all over is canceling their other subscritions to play.

• 1 month later...

so a few things, swtor has a noob help video, (thats what i'm calling it) it basiclly helps you with everything you will need to know about playing the game, so you can get rid of those pesky helpfull tuturials that pop up on your screen.

the current patchnote,

General

• The key formerly bound to /bug can now be mapped to any action and no longer opens the /bug window. The command is no longer able to be bound to a quickslot, but player can still type /bug in chat to open a new bug report.

Classes and Combat

General

• Using abilities with indirect targeting (such as area of effect abilities) will no longer cause players to be flagged for PvP if a PvP-flagged player from the opposing faction is within the ability's range, and the ability will have no effect on the PvP-flagged player.

Imperial Agent

Operative

• Medical Therapy: Kolto Probe and Recuperative nanotech will now properly benefit from this skill.

Bounty Hunter

Powertech

• Carbonize: PvP armor for Combat Tech will no longer prevent this skill from stunning enemies.

Flashpoints and Operations

Operations

• Eternity Vault

Karagga's Palace

• Casting Mind Trap will no longer cause Soa to lose threat against his primary target.

• G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator now has fewer hit points in Normal Mode.

Items

Vendors

• "Show Usable" now properly filters to only show equipable items.

Missions and NPCs

Missions
      • Republic

• Unlikely Allies: Resetting no longer requires players to abandon and re-acquire the mission in order to complete it.

PvP

Warzones

• General

Alderaan Civil War

• Fixed a queue interface exploit that allowed players to bring additional players into a warzone. While imbalances can still happen under specific circumstances, the issue can no longer be intentionally triggered by players in this way.

• The Eastern Turret no longer fires twice under some circumstances when it is captured by the Imperials

World PvP

Ilum

• The /stuck command will no longer teleport players to the location where they died.

UI

General

• Added a /version command.
    • Added several new preferences for cooldown appearance:
      • Show Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes cooldown.
      • Show Global Cooldown Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes global cooldown.
      • Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the cooldown graphic.
      • Global Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the global cooldown graphic.
      • Show Cooldown Timer: Toggles cooldown time text on top of the ability icon in the quickbar.

Bug Fixes

• Sorting will now function properly in the Guild Window.
  • Items placed in a quickbar are no longer removed when training abilities.
  • Using Shift + Right Click to split a stack of usable items will no longer cause the item to be used.
  • Some UI settings (such as quickbar lock, chat font size, and minimap zoom) will no longer reset upon area
    Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

• Players will no longer experience occasional disconnection when purchasing Crafting Materials from the GTN.transition

thats all for now