Getting banned for betrayal

Cjx

I constantly get banned for betraying my teammates. only because they shoot me and annoy me to the point i die by the other team constantly, then I defend myself and get banned. This is so dumb to me! I have been a fan of this game and spent enough of my money on it to continue to deal with these things. It’s ridiculous! This will be the reason I stop playing halo and sell my xbox all in all. Thanks 343, for destroying the enjoyable halo experience that caused most of your consumers to even play this game!

By betraying them back or going out of your way to do it to them is no better than what they're doing, imo. There is a reason you're getting banned and they are not. This is something I've also obviously dealt with in my many years of gaming and if you don't play into it by killing them back they usually stop or just get banned themselves, but worst comes to worst they don't and you block/report them after the match. If you're going to point out something that is "ridiculous" and reason for you to sell your xbox then at least offer some kind of way for them to fix it that you'd like to see.

I don't see how 343 invented the ability for someone to team kill or the fact you get banned for team killing yourself, this has been apart of Halo before 343 and multiplayer video games many years before it.

I understand what you are saying, but the fact that some of these people do it on purpose is just totally annoying. I don’t play halo or pay for my online service to deal with this and then getting banned for reacting to it. A lot of these ppl that do this to me are doing it on purpose. I may have played them before and beat them, or may be doing better than them. It’s just dumb in my opinion. I play to enjoy the game and have a competitive experience. I would love to know how to report this kind of behavior and actually have something done about it. I’m all for finding a solution. I love halo, I just don’t know how to stop these things from happening. Avoiding them all game typically gets me killed very often by the opposing team because to avoid them I have to leave my team. Most of the time they get killed by the other team as well which really makes it a crap experience overall.

Edited by Cjx

I understand what you are saying, but the fact that some of these people do it on purpose is just totally annoying. I don’t play halo or pay for my online service to deal with this and then getting banned for reacting to it. A lot of these ppl that do this to me are doing it on purpose. I may have played them before and beat them, or may be doing better than them. It’s just dumb in my opinion. I play to enjoy the game and have a competitive experience. I would love to know how to report this kind of behavior and actually have something done about it. I’m all for finding a solution. I love halo, I just don’t know how to stop these things from happening. Avoiding them all game typically gets me killed very often by the opposing team because to avoid them I have to leave my team. Most of the time they get killed by the other team as well which really makes it a crap experience overall.

It is really annoying. They do it specifically because it does get a reaction out of you, and that's what you cant feed into. Go to their xbox live profile and report, after reporting go on their profile and block them. Once they are blocked you shouldn't get matched against them or have them on your team (at least this is what ive done and its worked). I think you getting banned, unable to play the game, losing the match/not even having a chance is worse than sitting back in a game and waiting for it to end or letting someone kill you a few times.

• 3 months later...

ive been banned twice today for typing so fast. im not even aware of it until i go to type again and the chats like "youve been banned lol u loser"

can we fix this or something.

i cant help how fast i type. when i gotta get things out there, i gotta get them out there.

honestly this whole thing is really funny but its starting to get a little annoying.