Halo Outpost Discovery

haloman 2

Hello everyone. How are you all?

I haven't seen any topic on halo outpost discovery so if there is one already made I apologize.

Anyways. I'm curious who is going to this event and which one they are going to.

I'm personally going to the one in anaheim and already have a hotel set up. all i need now is a flight over there.

For anyone who doesn't know of the vent it is basically like a halo themed comic con. It's a touring facility going throughout the US. One is in chicago, another will be in texas, and a few other cities that i don't remember.

I got the VIP ticket so i'm looking forward most to the halo VR, pelican training and VIP lounge with 343 execs. 

I can finally try to be echo 419! However I don't plan to get killed in a crash landing or die trying to save others. I'm also going to vlog the whole thing with an old cam corder my family and i have from the early 90s.

overall everything will be fun to go to and see. I'm also looking forward to seeing what kind of merchandise they will sell.

so talk away and tell me your thoughts on this event and if you are going or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I plan to also go to the Anaheim event with my girlfriend and brother. Most likely only gonna get to go for 1 day to due my work schedule, sadly. Super excited to see what they've come up with for us and really Hope's it's not a let down so they can keep this running yearly.