Hearts of Iron IV Multiplayer Game

Sikslik7

I'll make this simple and short. I am willing to pick up a few copies of Hearts of Iron IV on Humble Bundle, as it is currently on sale for the next 36 hours at the time of this post: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/hearts-of-iron-iv-cadet-edition. The goal would be to have around five or six players play a multiplayer game in about a month or so. I am asking for a a few people to play the game independently over the next month or two to get some of the basics down, and eventually all of us play once or twice a week for a few hours each session.

So some basic information about the game:

• It is PC only, and I would be buying Steam Keys. If you want to join and buy a copy yourself, that's appreciated.
  • It is a Grand Strategy Game, which is played in Real Time, but can be slowed, paused, and saved. The game takes a while to come to a natural conclusion over the course of many hours. This would not be a single night of gameplay, but multiple.
  • It takes place from 1936 onward, and is a WWII simulator, but History can be shaped by you
  • Only the host has to own all the DLC in order for all players to use DLC Content. I own all of the DLC, and can turn it off as well

Here is a very recent series about the basics of the game. Take a look and see if you are interested. Quill18 also plays the game with multiple series if you wish to see how the game is played outside of a basic tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs3acGYgI1-v2rWyEDR8Mn3Avf9CxH1s1

• Like 3

• 4 years later...