KhevaKins

Fan of the games, not a fan that it's become an Epic Store exclusive, love having all my games in the same launcher and Steam has been around for so long now. Will probably still end up getting it anyways since it's such a good franchise. The gritty vibe is something that not many other games have pulled off to the extent Metro has, hopefully Exodus is another success!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I bought it on epic for $64 AUD. I'll probs rebuy it on Steam when a GOTY edition  comes out on sale.

It was a pretty good game. Waifu Anna best Waifu.

Wish there was more open world parts. The only parts that seems open world was the fishing village swamp and Mad Max rip off parts. When you go to the forest I felt hindered by the fact I couldn't kill any of the Pirates, less I get the bad ending for that segment.
Also wish there was more parts in the snow, even an open world part in the snow environment. They spend all that time making snow assets but only have it show up shortly at the start and end of the game.