Halo Infinite Customization

trent1986

Some are saying we should have customization like in Halo Reach In Halo Infinite It sounds good to me as long as they don't make it a pain in the but it was almost in possible to rank up in Halo Reach in less you played online and was really good at it which I don't do a lot of because I suck at it so much War Zone in Halo 5 is ok I am only ok on war zone Heroic though I was able to get about 10,000 point in one of the campaign levels on Heroic  in Halo Reach until some ass hole applied some sort of code then the most I could get was 600 and some 

I am guessing this code affected every one

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Which Halo Reach did you play? Cause the one I did, didn't require any skill to rank up. You could literally play Firefight and hit Inheritor faster than playing competitive matchmaking.

Also, Halo Infinite will have Halo Reach like customization. 343 already confirmed this.

• 3 months later...

Personally, I'm excited for the Reach - style customization. You have to earn all the different pieces, which gives you something to work towards. Hopefully there is some sort of exceptionally cool and exclusive armor that people can work towards too, or that can be awarded, like how Recon used to be. /Cept hopefully they don't just make it available to everyone after caving.

Having something to work for is nice, and lets players feel accomplished. Something that is given and not earned means little.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I want it a mix between halo 3 and reach.

customization like halo reach but the way to unlock the armor like it was in halo 3. There is already going to be an armor set you get in infinite if you get max rank in halo 5 which im currently working towards.I hope it looks cool