Weapon Ammo 2

trent1986

I do not no what every one else thinks but it think that we should be allowed to carry 96 + what is in the Needler like in Halo Reach and the same goes for the assault rifle you could carry 600 + what was in the gun in Halo CE why is it the guns in the later Halo games carry less don't get me wrong I like the design of the weapons but the ammo we can carry sucks and they need to give the Neddler backs its pink cloud of death In fact all the weapons ammo needs to be restored to its former glory

• Like 1

I want all my guns to have PIZZA DECALS our I'm out. Your move Micro****.

In all seriousness, big Halo theme is the guns. You ain't got the guns, you ain't got me OR the fans. Nobody gonna sit here and say to themselves "Wow, the Sniper Rifle is pretty cool!", no THEY SAY "THE SNIPER RIFLE FIRE DEATH, AND PUNCH HOLE THROUGH TANK."

In super duper seriousness though, I'm gonna go on a rant here...

I just want some new guns... NEW guns. Like the SAW or Sicky Detonator times 3... Like we all know the Assault Rifle, it's a block of wood and fires average damage, yeah yeah, though instead I'd like to see... I dunno, half of the guns in Halo: Infinite being COMPLETELY NEW guns.

I know I said before in a Site Poll that I want ALL THE GUNS, but that's wishful thrinking. They'd have to add them in later like Halo 5 anyway, so if they can't do that then go out with a bang and actually do something different this time instead of rehashing the same guns over and over again... I don't care if core Halo fans are gonna cry and moan about it, it's time to shake things up for real this time. If you want Halo 3 again then go freaking play ElDewrito or something.

It's the same problem I have with the Covenant... Same damned Grunts, same damned Hunters, very little change... The last thing I want is more of the same. We can have our core Halo gameplay loop and all, but I still want something different, aight?

Also, I'm not mad at you trent, nice post btw.  :fun:

• Like 1