What If......?

Melody

I'm making a 'what if' thread because what would happen if I didn't make the what if.....? thread?

I'll start

What if the forum gained mass popularity in a single day?

The goal will be to give a sarcastic answer, good luck. lol

• Like 3

The RedStarRocket would take over the world in a manner of exaggerative violence that would shape the earth into a new beginning. He would accomplish this by flying around the world in 80 days, mixing the atmosphere with a biological chemical that would plunge humanity into a bitter deep sleep, infecting the brain with a deadly virus which simultaneously causes extreme nightmares, and melts it in an excruciating painful manner. This would  leave the animals that were enslaved by the former living rulers a peaceful world, one of no war, famine, hunger, and an advanced evolution to surpass humanity in a dramatic new frontier of global happiness, world peace, and tier 3 technological capabilities.

What would happen if Santa Clause were really the Devil?

Edited by Mr Kittens
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

if santa clause were really the devil then he would probably be a killer robot with evil reindeer who's gifts are secretly weapons made to help take over the world when he sees the time is right then he will enslave humanity to make him all the toys and things he wants so he can be repaid for all te years he gave gifts to billions of little boys and girls

what if halo infinite was actually a dating sim visual novel with a master chief, arbiter, spartan locke, sargent johnson, captain keys, commander keys, gravemind, lord hood, cortana, halsey, emile, jorge, kat, jun, carter, and noble 6 route?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...