SCANDAL: Community Moderator has ties to Russia

Yoshi1176

There have been accusations made against Sikslik7, who is a community moderator. These accusations are that he is in league with the Russian government. This has large impacts on the forum as Russian interference with forum life can have disastrous effects on our members.

Sikslik has denied these accusations of collusion and has appointed me as special council to investigate these claims. I have done some research, investigating and even questioned a few key witnesses. Here are my findings.

dod.jpg

dod_2.jpg

Sikslik has been working with the Russian government clearly. If that is not enough evidence, here is some witness testimony. My questions are in green

VitaminPwn:

Do you have any economic interests in sikslik or Russia?

none at all.

How long have you known the accused?

i have known he exists for a few years but besides that i do not personally know him.

Are you more of a boxers or briefs kind of guy?

boxer briefs, comfort and support, the best of both worlds.

Do you have any evidence of collusion?

i have a screenshot taken from my phone of him banning you in shout does that count? if not no i don not.

Please also make a statement about your history on this site in regards to sikslik and anything that can be used against him in court.

i don't really know him at all, i can't even remember a time we interacted. i do know he ignored me in shout on November 15th and he was talking so much he made a heartfelt message i made to a one Drizzy_Dan disappear into the void forever.

Thanks Vitamin.

TwinReaper didn't really answer but gave me these photos he found at the department of justice: 

proof-1.jpg

proof-2.jpg

Thank you Twin
Drizzy: 

Please also make a statement about your history on this site in regards to sikslik and anything that can be used against him in court.

I love this place. I was in love with this place since I joined. None of my close friends were as passionate about Halo as I was and so when I found the site, it felt like I had a place where I could relate to those around me. If Sikslik rigged the 2016 election, he's going down.

If you have anymore evidence, please come forward.

Drizzy

Another clue that shows collusion is below.

oPXLDHi.jpg

• Like 6

There are some irregularities in these documents, which I suspect are forged: 

First, the dates don't make any sense (see orange). The documents were published in September of 2017, yet contain information from this last month. How is that possible?

Second, the phone country code 38 (see green) is non-existent (https://countrycode.org/)

Third, the last text from "SikSlik" would suggest that Yoshi is also a Russian agent (See purple).

Yet again, my name is Sikslik7, not SikSlik7.

post-22912-0-54914600-1543381950_thumb.jpg

post-22912-0-49773200-1543382040_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Except that 38 is for Yugoslavia, but you already know that.  Which is why you went so far as to post a link to a site claiming to have all country codes instead of letting people do it the old fashion way, aka  (type +38 country code in Google)

AND.... Slavs are known for their deep Russian ties.  This all sounds legit.  The header for releasing documents could very well be a typo or reused document paper that was lying around.

The part you circled in purple to me suggests that the person meeting Drizzy was an imposter of Yoshi, to make Drizzy think Yoshi was actually there. 

I say hang'em!  Hang'em high!     <-----What I did there....see it?

Edited by Twinreaper
  • Like 3