Site Poll 100: What do you like most about the 343 Industries Community Forum?

Ranger Intel

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with Site Poll 100!

Last week I asked who you all thought would win in a fight between Thel 'Vadam and Ripa 'Moramee. Thel came out on top by the number of votes, though Ripa did have his advantages and would certainly put up a good fight if Thel was to win. Click here to view Site Poll 99, and here for the Twitter responses.

meta_image.png

What do you like most about the 343 Industries Community Forum?

Now it was recently 100 years after the official end of the First World War, may all those who fought rest in peace. Centenaries are big this year. Besides WW1, we also had the Royal Air Force celebrating 100 years since its formation just over 7 months ago. Another big 100 is this site's 100th Site Poll. :yay:

Honestly this community has come so far, and it's great to keep things buzzing around here. Many thanks to Twam for creating and hosting this site, the same goes to all staff members who have maintained it, and most importantly the members who come here and post content, form bonds, and share information. We've been around for over 7 years, and I look forward to many more to come.

For this special site poll, I want to lay off Halo's lore for a bit (which I'd rarely do on this site), and focus more on this community in particular. I'm aware some of you voting on Twitter may not be registered on this site, but now's the best time to do so! A new member is family from Day 1. For those of you familiar with this site and the community it's created, tell me, what do you like most about it?

As always, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.   :yay:

• Like 7

i love how empty it is, I've seen graveyards livelier than this place and at least people are dying to get in there.

but in all seriousness i've been a member for over 7 years and from day 1 to right now , its gotta be the community, in all honestly i don't even care about halo anymore, the only reason i keep coming here is you guys, everyone is so great and i love you all. now if you'll excuse me i need to wash up because i got all sappy

Edited by Vitamin Pwn
  • Like 7

i love how empty it is, I've seen graveyards livelier than this place and at least people are dying to get in there.

but in all seriousness i've been a member for over 7 years and from day 1 to right now , its gotta be the community, in all honestly i don't even care about halo anymore, the only reason i keep coming here is you guys, everyone is so great and i love all you. now if you'll excuse me i need to was up because i got all sappy

So romantic <3

• Like 5

I've been a part of this site since August 2011, as a measly 11 year old looking for an official 343 website and unfortunately stumbling upon this place. (Kidding. <3) What I love the most is how easy it was it is to make friends here. Some friendships here have come and gone along the users who had faded away but some still remain strong with many users still active here. 

Even if the site is borderline dead, I still love that the site introduced to many people here who I've had standing friendships with.

• Like 6

in my almost  5 years, it has to be the people, sure I joined for a meme because of TDM and another friend being trolls at the time but then I ended up sticking around for most of my highschool life where I had people to talk to about Halo etc and as people came and went as did friend ships I'm surprised friendships from the forum have lasted this long but it goes to show that the community here is one of the few positive areas of gaming as a whole now with all the toxicity etc showing up more often than not.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Lastly there are a lot of you I could not stand and honestly not sure if I can still stand you.  Those in question know who you are and because we don't talk, I cannot accertain the answer.  But, none the less, you are family.  We don't always get along with our family and this community is no different.

I hope this doesn't include me LOL. Nah JK, <3 u Twin!