Site Poll 97: Which Alpha-Nine member do you like most?

Ranger Intel

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with Site Poll 97.

We had some nice suggestions on last week's poll, talking about a potential replacement for John-117. With Locke being a controversial option, Jerome-092 was a popular choice. Many others thought we should have a different protagonist for each game, as suggested in the poll. Click here to view Site Poll 96, and here for the Twitter responses.

Halo-mickey_0.jpg?itok=3OWXDs7t

Which Alpha-Nine member do you like most?

We may end up seeing the old fireteam back in the newer games, considering they're reunited now. These guys know how to get the job done. They make one hell of a team, but who do you like most? This includes former and current (as of 2558) members, ensure you avoid spoilers from the books. State your choice, and why (spoiler-free).

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.    :yay:

• Like 4

Romeo.  The dude was a beast as a sniper and his personality definately fit his role in the squad.  Ladies man, deadly accurate and battle hardened.  It's no surprise he was chosen for the Spartan IV Program and he is always my go-to fav for the ODST game as far as characters go.

• Like 4

Buck.

Nathan Fillion is just so dreamy.

Real talk though, Buck is a fun character, his dialogue, personality and what have you made him fun in ODST. In Halo 5 we got to play with him, and I made it a point to play as Buck whenever I could because he is just that good.

• Like 3

My favorite used to be Mickey for his sense of humor and awesome attitude. I was so super disappointed when they made him betray Buck in Bad Blood (fantastic novella). 

It is too hard for me to go against Gunny on this one. Buck has transcended past being an "ordinary" human ODST undergone modifications to become a Spartan IV as we all know. His most recent star appearance in Halo 5 just solidifies this decision for me because of his witty one-liners.

Twitter is coming up with some great answers for this. Another good week Spartan, nice. :thumbup:

By the way, where is the art from?

• Like 1

You can't go wrong with the Rookie. He's the only truly silent protagonist in the entire series which makes the experience in ODST truly immersive. Until you link up with your squad, you have no contact with other people in the dead of night. The silence heightens all your senses, puts you on edge when you hear the slightest sounds, and makes battles that much more intense because you're outnumbered at least 3:1 in most cases.

• Like 2