A Special Side Project

TDM

Animation: 

Animation is one of the most important parts of making something in a game, movie, or any other form of 2/3D entertainment come to life. Without it, we would've have a lot of the cool media we have today. This is a small showcase of some stuff that was made (by me) for this project. None of it is exactly professional, some things still have stuff that needs to be ironed out.

Forward Air - Based on Air Assassination from Halo: Reach:

Idle:

Since I cannot use .Gif format here, here is a link to the Imgur post...animations are in order as listed here (personally recommend opening each image up in a new tab to view it smoothly): https://imgur.com/a/1kfbba3

This is all I am comfortable showing for now, I don't want to give away too much in a short amount of time.

I will keep this updated as the project continues.

Edited by TDM
  • Like 3

Thats really awesome bro!  Isn't there a way to extend the character roster without having to gut a character?  I would think a few hex edits to some baseline code should allow you to open up a few or more character slots.  But then again maybe not...I have no idea what engine platform it runs on.  Can't wait to see more about this!!!

• Like 2

You know you can clone characters, then copy over the clone data right?  That way you can add characters without copying over the base roster.

It is possible to do that using the BrawlEx codeset (lots of builds use it to add extra characters). However we are currently working on just bringing the character into the game first before we make a streamlined system of codes to allow him to join the roster on his own without having to throw Snake to the cutting room floor (plus since we aren't making a huge build we couldn't just make a base roster expansion to use universally without everyone having to get up in arms about their own UI stuff being replaced). 

I'll keep you all updated. Good question / suggestion, Twinreaper!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here is another update! First thing is that Chief now has update cosmetics.

Check out his new portrait, which feels more at home.

post-71054-0-52265400-1541119915_thumb.png

But here are all the costumes for just this one set of armor. ;)

post-71054-0-21696100-1541119966_thumb.png

• Like 4