Site Poll 90: Which Elite do you like most?

Ranger Intel

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with Site Poll 90.

Last week we talked about your favourite Covenant species. Unsurprisingly, Elites came out on top. People love their honour-based warrior culture, and they are certainly the most respectable out of the species when it comes to fighting the Covenant. Click here to view the last poll, 89.

300px-ThelWaypoint.png

Which Elite do you like most?

With Elites winning the spotlight last week, I figured this'll be a Sangheili-appreciate week for the community. Many of these can be inspiring. The eat, breath, and speak honour. Many Arbiters were brave, and there were many "heretics" heroic enough to defy the Covenant's false foundation. There are many Sangheili out there, from Rtas 'Vadum to Let 'Volir, but which Elite do you like most?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.    :yay:

• Like 4

This is really difficult and I've been thinking about this since the post went up. I can name so many Sangheili in the universe that have great stories and why they could be anyone's favorites...

My favorite will have to be Thel 'Vadam however. More commonly known as The Arbiter, leader of the Swords of Sanghelios. 

tumblr_nx9a3mFOvZ1u6023bo6_500.gif

A fearless leader with the rage of 5 Sangheili warriors. He knows peace is what is right for the Elites and doesn't let pride get in the way of that which is very unlike the other Sangheili. One of the only people in the Haloverse that can call Master Chief, "friend."

• Like 3

I think this has been the most difficult Weekly Poll so far, at least for me. After much deliberation I'm going to have to agree with Drizzy and go for good 'ol Thel. Countless hours have been spent fighting side-by-side with with throughout the games. It would be an insult not to have him as number 1. 

gmzWMet.jpg (obtained using the Xbox Capture thingo and the Master Chief Collection) 

Special runner-up position has to go to Tul ' Juran because of her awesome choice of weaponry and, as The Ragin Pagan pointed out, what she represents; 

SOI_-_Tul_Juran.jpg

(obtained via Halopedia) 

• Like 3

Without a doubt, it's gotta be Thel 'Vadam. The amount he's been through, just his entire story is absolutely incredible. One of my favorite things about Halo 2 was being able to get an inside look at the Covenant and being able to play as the Arbiter. Love the armor as well.

tnKbx98.jpg

I will say I do also like Rtas 'Vadum and Sesa 'Refumee as well.

• Like 4