Site Poll 89: What's your favourite Covenant species?

Ranger Intel

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with Site Poll 89.

Last week we talked about which alien races we'll be seeing in Halo Infinite, and there were many great responses. We had members wanting to see something new, or a species we've previously encountered in past games. One thing was certain though, the Covenant is gone and there shouldn't be any more factions, at least nothing big enough to be seen in the games. Click here to view the last poll, 88.

covenant-square-542x542-d64b90ab13ab419c

What's your favourite Covenant species?

Be it the masterminds we know as the Prophets, or the warriors that led for so long which we call the Elites, the Covenant has had many species. Some may appear more effective than others, but we know they all have their strengths and weaknesses. The Covenant's clearly the most impressive empire to have ever existed after the Forerunners were wiped out, and one reason for that is its policy of absorbing species. All started with the Prophets and Elites, then along the way they picked up the Hunters, Grunts, and others.

With an ancient history and one hell of a roster, the Covenant has been comprised of various species. Which do you like most? I know there are many Elite fans out there, but you find the same with Brutes, Jackals, and other species. What's your favourite Covenant species?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.   :yay:

• Like 4

Oh man okay, well if I were to just pick one race from the covenant that I would have to say were my all time favorites.... Im going to have to go with the grunts. What?! The grunts?!? Why?!? Well, lemme tell ya. I like them solely because I feel like their the least appreciated out of the six or so races that were in the Covenant. The general design and behavior has stayed pretty linear throughout the series and at this point their phrases and noises have become a given in any firefight involving the (Or what used to be) the Covenant. I dont know really why I like them, but imo the best design was the Halo 1 grunt. They were more cute and goofy but started to take on a more vicious appearance when Halo 3 came around. A close second I would have to say would be Hunters, their cool as hell and I like the whole mini hivemind aspect with the worms and all. Good post though!

• Like 4

In terms of a serious answer, Sangheili takes the point due to their diverse range, however we all know grunts are best girl of the Halo series with their big blue... Assets... Yes let's go with that O.O

• Like 4