Site Poll 79: What do you want to see at E3 2018?

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with site poll #79.

Last week's poll was about your favourite vehicle. There were some great responses including the Elephant and, of course, the Warthog. Click here to view the last poll, #78.

3229233-e31-920x518.jpg

What do you want to see at E3 2018?

Halo is the event at Microsoft's E3 reveal, each and every year...sorta. We haven't seen anything about a Halo FPS game since 2015, and the last we saw of Halo at all was HW2 at E3 2016. Something Halo-related is guaranteed for this E3, and that date is approaching fast. I'm feeling the hype, you're feeling the hype (yes you are), and the whole Halo community's feeling it. We may have two games announced, who knows? Halo 6 is likely, but what about an ODST sequel also being teased, or another game completely?

There are a few possibilities, and I wanna know what you all want to see most. It doesn't even have to be a game, it could be the TV series/movie, or another experience altogether.

Note: I'm referring to Halo content only.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.     :yay:

• Like 3

A teaser like the first Halo 5 trailer for Halo 6 is really what Id love.

343 need to take their time with Halo 6. They need to make a solid story and a solid Campaign to tell it through. They need to make a middleground of Halo 5 MP and "classic" MP to hopefully stop the complaining. And PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO THE PROS IN THE HCS. They have literally ruined MP with their constant whining until 343 changed MP.

We better not see a release date for Halo 6. Its too early. Also no RTS or ODST. Just no.

Edited by Guts
  • Like 2