First May (And maybe 2018) Community Playdate!

Mothy

Hello everyone! So, its been a while since ive even seen a mention of something like this and I thought maybe it would be fun to take another crack at forcing everyone together and making people have a good time. Anyways, lets get started.

WHEN!?This Monday (5/14/18) at lets make it 1pm CDT BUT since I dont know my time zones all that well, let me know if we should change it because I want to make sure it works out for everyone. So the aforementioned time is subject to change.

WHAT!?Ive been in the mood for some Halo 3 lately. Now, I do have a few good gametypes & maps (Jenga, Duck Hunt, and I think Fat Kid) but I really cant say if they're the originals/the fun/the better variants. I dont need to stay party leader the entire time and I would be more than happy to hand it off to whoever wants it next. Im sure if we started digging we would find some classics. 

OKAAY!?Alright so depending on how many people sign up for it, I hope it happens. Cant say too many people are active anymore and the few that still are may not even own Halo 3 or and Xbox anymore. Either way im shooting for maybe five people, but more than that would be greatly appreciated! Even if you cant participate maybe float this around the forums, the more people see this the better!   :turned:

But, like I said before, just leave a reply if you want to sign up. Also let me know if we need to change the time to maybe something a little earlier or later in the day. No special medals for this one lads, but still I hope everyone has a good time!

• Like 4

@@Sikslik7 Backwards compatible because I dont have any saved gametypes on the MCC. So far you're the only one signed up though and as much as I do love me a good competitive 1v1 if more people dont start showing up I might have to call it off :-(

Alright well as much as I dont want to do it, I dont think well be able to do this today. Only two people signed up sadly and I dont really think it would be that fun with just two people. @@Sikslik7 & @@JoeStone42 Thanks for showing interest though! Ill post another one identical to this in a week or so. I think I just picked a bad day and time sadly!