Submitting Maps for Anniversary Playlist?

sheesh1991

So, since I got the Anniversary maps, I've been busy forging on a couple of them. Anyone know if there is a way yet to submit community made maps for the Anniversary playlists? Because I've already seen quite a few community created maps already up in the Anniversary playlists. Anyone know how people are submitting their maps for the playlists? Have there been like, contests or something? Or is there an thread or site where you can submit your map for review and consideration? And I'm not talking about the community maps submissions that used to happen on Bungie, I'm talking about 343.

I play anniversary almost everyday day and I have never seen a community made map in matchmaking. Are you sure community maps are in the anniversary playlist? How could I never play a community map in the couple hundred games I have played of halo anniversary. Hell, I have never even seen it an option in veto list.

If they actually do have community maps in matchmaking for halo anniversary then you should post them on 343's website

I thought I saw a few community made maps. Not entirely sure, but I think I saw a few names that didn't really fit the original maps.

Yea, there are two versions of every map. One classic version and another version that is played with armor abilities like halo reach. I forgot to post 343's official website so ill leave a link in case you want to post your maps there.

www.halo.xbox.com

You can also put them on www.forgehub.com so the community can play them if they want.

Edit:for some reason my links aren't working so just type it in, sorry :/