Vitamin Pwn

vitamin's drawing showcase

im learning to draw and i thought i'd share my first drawing to see what people think, the character is tamamo no mae from the fate series, and she is the best girl hence why i have her in my sig and avatar. let me know what you all think.

i drew this free hand on my ipad.

Ayho9s6l.jpg

this is my second drawing which i drew on paper using a template out of a work book

TOYlCGel.jpg

this is a profile view of the girl in my second picture

xG2ycrwl.jpg

here's a non anime sketch, i drew it to practice shading and distances, figured might as well post it here as well

jfH1Dm0l.jpg

was going for a more traditional cartoon look for these

UHREspPl.jpg

i tried to actually do more than just a head in this one, not the best but hey it's decent and better than nothing

tg3CjIJl.jpg

here's one i drew to test out my new drawing tablet and some new drawing software i got

LAXmpe2.jpg

here's an attempt at a dragon

evZihYwl.jpg

here's a koala

WQMaluZl.jpg

here is my favorite so far but it might be because it is an original character that i spent a few days working on,

6NsrVZz.jpg

his name is Captain Reximillian B. Lewis

it's been a while since i posted anything so heres a drawing i did on my lunch break last week

xL1dHxtl.jpg

and a quick drawing i did of another dragon just right now

nShx0f7l.jpg

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 5

so here's another drawing, this one i did using a template on paper, the first one was done free hand on my ipad 

TOYlCGel.jpg

• Like 2

Those look good! Even though I despise anime haha. keep it up dude you can see the improvement between just the two you posted.

• Like 2

added 2 more drawings another anime style and a sketch i did to practice some basic techniques

• Like 1

here's two more,tried a more cartoony look for these, they are my version of the character Magnus Burnsides from the adventure zone podcast 

UHREspPl.jpg

i tried to actually do more than just a head in this one, not the best but hey it's decent and better than nothing 

tg3CjIJl.jpg

• Like 1

here's one i drew to test out my new drawing tablet and some new drawing software i got

LAXmpe2.jpg

• Like 1

The dragon is my favourite so far! Koala is a close second, though....Not that I'm biased with the Koala haha.

the dragon is one of my favs too, i'm definitely gonna draw more dragons, it was fun drawing it and i have a few ideas for more of them.

here is my favorite so far but it might be because it is an original character that i spent a few days working on, 

6NsrVZz.jpg

his name is Captain Reximillian B. Lewis,  he's a privateer that defends his country and protects those that can't protect themselves. i'm writing a whole thing for him but that's the just of what i got so far.

• Like 1

it's been a while since i posted anything so heres a drawing i did on my lunch break last week

xL1dHxtl.jpg

and a quick drawing i did of another dragon just right now

nShx0f7l.jpg

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

Oh

My

That

KOALA!

It looks just

So

Damn