Halo 6 Ideas Thread

Shun 'Kanamee

What additions to Halo 6's campaign would be cool to you? It can be anything from plot points, characters, or the music, or the environment. How would you want it to be like?

The only real big idea I had was it is split between 3 teams: Blue Team, Osiris, and The Swords of Sanghelios. That team has Thel 'Vadam, Rtas 'Vadum, Makhee 'Chava, and Tul 'Juran.

• Like 2

Actually, I think there needs to be a subtraction.

The subtraction being every single thing that occurred in Halo 5 :troll:

Really though, I don't want ANY MORE team-based storytelling. They were already pushing it with ODST, and Halo 5 killed it. Just make the story centered on 1 person like IDK, 3 out of the 5 OG Bungie games.

Really though, I don't want ANY MORE team-based storytelling. They were already pushing it with ODST, and Halo 5 killed it. Just make the story centered on 1 person like IDK, 3 out of the 5 OG Bungie games.

Halo 3 ODST did it pretty well, and Halo Reach only suffered from its.... A.I problems

I would agree everything Halo 5 did was a screwup. I am writing ideas atm, and one thing Halo 6 needs is properly fleshing out the characters shown in Halo 5. The damage has been done, we can't simply retcon Halo 5, only damage control.

Actually 343's Kiki Wolfkill (Still cant get over that name) and Frank O'Conner stated that Halo 6's campaign will be more Master Chief focused. They said that because of the communities feedback about Spartan Sock and the weird alternating campaigns they were going to base the next game mainly upon on our aging hero, John.  

• Like 1

Actually 343's Kiki Wolfkill (Still cant get over that name) and Frank O'Conner stated that Halo 6's campaign will be more Master Chief focused. They said that because of the communities feedback about Spartan Sock and the weird alternating campaigns they were going to base the next game mainly upon on our aging hero, John.  

I really hope they don't think us having a problem with the alternating narratives in 5 is solely because it is that way. Halo 2 did it successfully, and we all loved it. Halo 5 did it poorly, and we all hated it.

• Like 1

I really hope they don't think us having a problem with the alternating narratives in 5 is solely because it is that way. Halo 2 did it successfully, and we all loved it. Halo 5 did it poorly, and we all hated it.

Yea thats what I was thinking. I really didnt like Locke at all, mainly because he seemed like such a bland, forced character. He had little to no character development, which didnt give me any reason to understand why I should care about his side of the story. You can argue that ODST didnt have any Rookie character development, but he also didnt talk either. This, in my opinion, allowed players to see themselves in the characters shoes and create a better understanding of the environment and plot by not clogging up the Rookies story with even more dialogue. Also, having a quiet character really added to the creepy and sad aspect of the game. Still remains to this day my 2nd favorite Halo campaign, right behind Halo 2. Also on a side note, has anyone ever seen the making of Halo 2 documentary? Or the Halo 3 one? Good stuff.

• Like 1

Halo 2's development is fascinating in my opinion. Imagine if the game had all the content in development? The game probably would have been considered the best Halo game without argument.

Also, I think Halo 6 should have more "set-pieces" and exploration time. One thing that I hated about Halo 5 is how it's just you going through gauntlets of enemies without any time to take in the scenery (Which itself is very bland and lifeless in Halo 5). It never had a breather, and never let you explore the world of Halo. It feels forced. The only aspect unlike this was 031 Exuberant Witness, who is probably one of the few redeeming things in Halo 5. The only other things I like are the canonical upgrades of some vehicles, like the Scorpion (now it has a 150mm cannon and moves 100 km/hr) and the Banshee.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

What additions to Halo 6's campaign would be cool to you? It can be anything from plot points, characters, or the music, or the environment. How would you want it to be like?

The only real big idea I had was it is split between 3 teams: Blue Team, Osiris, and The Swords of Sanghelios. That team has Thel 'Vadam, Rtas 'Vadum, Makhee 'Chava, and Tul 'Juran.

maybe theyll add my person haha #team Cyan! even if its in the backgorund ill be happy lol ok what would e awesome in halo 6 is if the master chief starts fighting agaisnt cortanna and then they both team up to take out a bigger threat (spoiler if u keep reading now) also if they find the halo ring that u see at the legendary ending of halo 5