Discord Server Launch Party!

Drizzy_Dan

proto3.png

Hello beloved community,

Today is a special day for us since it marks the day that we join the rest of the world in finally launching a public Discord server. Very exciting news indeed. I want to personally thank everyone who's stuck around in these days of withering activity like Caboose, Ledgend, Sierra Forge, our Staff and Mods, and anyone who's stopped in to say hello as well. 

So in light of this news we will be having a celebration on Halo 5 using the classic setting they've implemented for the new playlist. You can find the Event thread made by soon-to-be-former Staff member Yoshi right here

FAQs:

What does this mean for the site?

The site will function as normal but we expect most of the activity to transfer to the Discord Server for a fair amount of time until more updates are implemented. 

What updates are being implemented?

Classified. But you'll like it.

What are we doing to celebrate?

I already told you I'm hosting a lobby and you can see the details in Yoshi's thread above.

Is this the real 343? 

No, stop asking us that.

Comment any other questions you may have here. Again, thank you guys and cheers to some more years here.

• Like 6

Schweet Sauce! Ive turned myself back to Mr Kittens and Gibberish, so Sierra Forge wont be a name of mine on this site for a while. :3

I would love to attend, but my current circumstance prevents me from doing so.

:drinks: 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...