My friends are ignorant COD fanboys.

SamF1sh

I like mw but online it just isnt fun online there botter community. My cousins was playing against one that could hide under ground and look up and shoot you but you where unable to shoot back at him. The only good games cod made was the mw series...going to get hate replies now

Nah you won't get much hate. No gamer can deny that MW/CoD brings a completely seperate and great expereince to the gaming table. Anyone who would deny this is in denial or has only ever played a Halo game. I mean really, halo is a great game and it plays very much worlds apart from the traditional fps's. halo did pretty much bring FPS titles into the limelight and spawned a league.

But CoD and MW games also have their place in gaming fame. They brought a very much more realistic fast paced shooter to the table. The amount of weapons and great etxtures it uses is phenominal. Mw3 alone uses 18,706 textures!!!! 2 times the amount of Reach, and handles draw geometry much better and faster than Blam! could. People who flame or just plain out always hate on CoD/MW has never really given it a fair chance and tried to really get into it. The survival modes are sick in MW3...much more fun to play now than firefight I would say.