CHEATERS 100% VIDEO PROOF!

RumblingLAZ

• 3 weeks later...

Glitching is not cheating. I know everyone else said that too, but it's just a glitch. And if you dont enjoy playing with those people, then don't play. Your choice.

Except that it kind of is cheating. Take the button glitches in Halo 2. Those may be fun, and may take some practise, but they're cheating regardless.

Except that it kind of is cheating. Take the button glitches in Halo 2. Those may be fun, and may take some practise, but they're cheating regardless.

Its not cheating if every player in the game can perform the same glitches. Its perfectly fair, if you never learned how to do them them thats your loss really. It was a big part of multiplayer and even MLG. Major league gaming would never allow unfair glitches in game and they DID allow all button glitches for halo 2 tournaments. And not to mention how.fun custom games were with super bounces, sword glitching, butterflying etc. Believe it or not, those glitches were a big part of H2's success. I love halo 2 and I personally would not be as excited to see a remake unless these things were still present. Dont get me wrong, I love the game either way but the glitches took it to deeper level.

• Like 1

Its not cheating if every player in the game can perform the same glitches. Its perfectly fair, if you never learned how to do them them thats your loss really. It was a big part of multiplayer and even MLG. Major league gaming would never allow unfair glitches in game and they DID allow all button glitches for halo 2 tournaments. And not to mention how.fun custom games were with super bounces, sword glitching, butterflying etc. Believe it or not, those glitches were a big part of H2's success. I love halo 2 and I personally would not be as excited to see a remake unless these things were still present. Dont get me wrong, I love the game either way but the glitches took it to deeper level.

Except that not everyone might be able to perform them, know about them, or wish to use them. The button glitches in Halo 2 were cheap and gave players an unfair advantage over those who didn't know about them, couldn't perform them, or who played the game the way it was meant to be played. I consider every single one of those button combinations cheap and cheating.

Except that not everyone might be able to perform them, know about them, or wish to use them. The button glitches in Halo 2 were cheap and gave players an unfair advantage over those who didn't know about them, couldn't perform them, or who played the game the way it was meant to be played. I consider every single one of those button combinations cheap and cheating.

I see your point but I feel like all the glitches made the game much more fun in alot of ways, especially custom games.