When was the first time you played Halo?

RANMAN10

Back when halo 2 came out, I played it with my uncle and got the grand whooping put down upon me. I then received an xbox back in 2009 and my same uncle gave me his copies of Halo CE and Halo 2. I played those and still play them all the time.

I think it was like 2006 when I started. I went over to a friends' and over the period of a week, we played through Halo CE (took us that long because we couldn't stay on for too long, we were rather busy with other things). Then afterwards, while be were pumped for the Halo 3 release, he bought Halo 2 and we wrecked through the entire game in just a day or two. Loved the matchmaking on original xbox. Then, I was the one who upgraded to Xbox 360, so I bought Halo 3 and we both played alot. Then, sadly, he moved away. I played Halo 3 for a while (on another account - that I didn't recover for some reason). Anyways, stopped for about a year, but then got back into it quickly with my new account and loved it even more than before. When ODST came around the corner, I did not buy it right away, but rather bought it off a friend who hated it and saved a bit money. I'll admit, not the best Halo game, but the firefight was a cool addition and I loved having the Vidmaster Challenges added to Halo 3. Quite a challenge, but I got them all then rocked my Recon helmet! Halo Wars, I played the demo and didn't think I would like it. I visited another friend and played it with him and quickly realised that I was right, I didn't like the game. Then, Reach came around the corner and I jumped right in! Although it was different from other Halo games, I enjoyed it. I still play to this day, mainly with Forge right now (yeah that's right, look me up in the forge section, you should have no trouble spotting a few of my maps!). Anyways, really looking forward to Halo 4 aswell, can't wait to see where it brings us!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First time i ever played was in 2002 was at my friends house, halo 1 campaign on normal stayed up all night beating it then we did split screen. got pissed because i was kicking his ass everytime until he camped with rockets and finally won XD