What's 343 Industries' policy on boosting?

Mr. Welldone

Not sure if it's a glitch or they are using a different servers side application for banning but......

I go into Firefight Doubles all the time with my son or daughter logged in. (I hate playing doubles with douches that do nothing by jump around and play around)

Neither account has yet to be banned or penalized for not doing anything but basically getting killed while standing stationary the entire game. Bungie had a much stricter policy on what they would allow, and the system they deployed was their own. Since 343 has taken over server duties, it was up to them to deploy their own unmanned banhammer system.

Just to be safe mate, when you put guests in and they just stop playing for one reason or another, take their controllers and do a few kills.

But on boosting, if thats what you had in mind, the banhammer is the same as Bungies. So keep it clean.

The boosting I'm doing is achievement boosting, not rank boosting but is it still the same principle?

But yeah, I guess we'll just get the guests some kills.

I'm pretty much doing this because it's kind of annoying when you can't get the required maps to get the achievements. Anyways, it benefits everyone if they decide to join in the boosting. It's just gamerscore but I just wanted to know.

The boosting I'm doing is achievement boosting, not rank boosting but is it still the same principle?

I'm pretty much doing this because it's kind of annoying when you can't get the required maps to get the achievements. Anyways, it benefits everyone if they decide to join in the boosting. It's just gamerscore but I just wanted to know.

you only need one kill per guest. And as im not sure what we can and can't talk about on boosting. I'd like to say just msg me about it if you need help or are unsure about boosting ill br glad to help:)

As far as I know, achievement boosting can be a reason to be banned as well, it has been since Halo 3. I guess there are ways to trick it or avoid it, but I wouldn't know any of them. I go for the chievos cause of the pleasure of accomplishing them, not the other way around.

As far as I know, achievement boosting can be a reason to be banned as well, it has been since Halo 3. I guess there are ways to trick it or avoid it, but I wouldn't know any of them. I go for the chievos cause of the pleasure of accomplishing them, not the other way around.

So do I. But some of them are really hard to get and I got to thank 343 Industries for that. :P

I like getting achievements fair but once they start adding more you gain them just for them to add more repeat, it gets old I need help with the achievements too zombie ones and head hunter ive only seen one head hunter pop up on the anniversary maps once since they came out

Edit and the don't touch that achievement I dont know why I'm not getting it i did it on the defient maps bother rounds too the other team didnt touch the flag still no achievement I did it more then 3 times and yes I checked to see if I got it